Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Contest

I started running an ENF story contest on Writing.com. So far, submissions have been less than stellar. For the first round, I received only two entries, and neither of those were worthy of posting here.

On the other hand, Cheryl, of ASN Story Board fame, wanted to support my contest by writing a story. She didn't want it to be considered for prizes, but she did grant me permission to post it on my blog.

Round 1:

No winners

Special Submission: Heather's Adventure by Cheryl

A great story about a girl who gets stripped in a crowd.

Round 2:

I got one good entry this month. The author hurried the story a bit to meet the deadline, but it's not bad.

1st Place Winner: Art Class by Jimmie

Rana poses nude.

Round 3:

This round went really well. Both the stories below are well worth a read.

1st Place Winner: Rival by SoCalScribe

2nd Place: The Third Boon by Professor Moriarty

1 comment:

mikesmithonepercenter said...

I have two stories in a series that I would like to share with your readers.

Please put the link to the page so I can enter them. No prize needed.

Jack Walker, the fictional author of The Murder of Elizabeth Rae.