Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Dragon with the Naked Girl Tattoo


“For the last time, no!” Sergeant Ukil shouted.

“But…”

“Leena, listen to me, please. You’re not trained. You’re not strong. Can you hold a pike and a shield? No.”

“But…”

“You would only be a distraction to the men. Leave. Get to the caves.”

“But Yorn will be in the fighting. I want to protect him,” I said.

His countenance shifted slightly. I thought I could now see some sympathy rather than pure anger on his face.

“I know you want to be with your fiancé, but you can’t help.”

He shook his head, and, when he spoke, his tone was pleading.

“Leena, you should have already left. The enemy will be here soon.”

“You will defeat them. They are nothing! And I can help.”

“Listen you stupid girl! We’re not going to win. No one can help us. They outnumber us twenty to one. All we can do is hope to hold them back long enough that some of the women can escape through the mountains. It’s already too late for you to do even that. Get to the caves. Find the deepest, darkest hole you can. Maybe they won’t find you.”

“But…”

“No more buts. I have work to do, you silly child. Go!”

He turned from me, and I collapsed to the dank ground, crying.

I knew he was right, but it didn’t stop me from cursing him, cursing the unfairness of the situation. Then, suddenly, I had it. Cursing. I would go to the gods for help. The old stories tell of young heroes in desperate situations who implore of the gods and receive great boons. Sure, they rarely answered, but my need was so great.

I rose with a new sense of purpose. I sprinted as fast as I ever had, not even noticing when my bare feet struck a sharp stone or gnarled root. I cut through the forest, struggling against the brush and briars that stung my body. I didn’t care. Even the frigid water of the stream did not slow me.

I ran until I reached the stone foundation that marked the Great Shrine of Many, but I did not stop. I continued past the wood pillars and through the entrance.

“Stop running, girl! Dare you not defy the house of the gods!”

The voice coming when I hadn’t expected it stopped me cold.

“Wise Mother, why aren’t you in the caves?”

“I am bound this temple, child. If the gods choose, I shall die defending it.”

She looked defiant, as if expecting me to challenge her.

“You, however, should be long gone. You’re young and hale and of a fertile age. You could have escaped to help reestablish our people.”

I bowed my head, her disapproval hard to bear.

“Wise Mother, please. I came to pray to the gods for power that I may help deliver our people.”

She looked me over slowly from head to toe. I straightened my skirts and brushed the leaves off my clothes.

The fact that she did not immediately call me a fool heartened me. Instead, she said, “it is uncommon for the Old Ones to grant such a request, but, when they do, it is in times of great stress and to one with such impudence as yourself.”

She shook her head, as if coming to a decision she didn’t much like.

“Very well,” she said. “I will allow it.”

I kneeled before her.

“Prostrate yourself not to me, but to the gods.”

I rose to my feet.

“You are an acolyte of the goddess of virgins, yes?”

I nodded my head.

“No man has knowledge of you? You have never succumbed to temptation even with your own fingers?”

I shook my head vigorously.

“Good. Now listen carefully to my instructions.”

“Yes, Wise Mother.”

“Close your eyes and go into the forest. It is important that you show yourself brave. Walk quickly fearing not what you may encounter. If you hit a tree or find yourself unable to move forward for any reason, it means that your supplication is rejected.”

She put her hands on my shoulders.

“If your feet enter water, open your eyes. You should find flowers that are still in bloom despite the lateness of the season. To petition Tyreatha, pick three red flowers and one blue one. Bring them back to the temple, place them in the vase in the holy room, and pray out loud.”

I turned, ready to do as she told me.

“Remember,” she called to me, “the gods are a jealous lot. Calling on one by name often brings disfavor of the others.”

I found myself nervous at the thought; I had never entered into congress with the pantheon, an activity normally reserved for the priests.

My desire to help my tribe exceeded my apprehension, though, and I had great faith.

I closed my eyes and ran. If bravery impressed them, I would show them how fearless I could be. My feet pounded as fast as I could make them churn, and I kept my hands beside me.

At this speed and without even my arms in front of me for protection, I knew that hitting a tree could kill me, and there were many, many, of those in the direction I headed. I did not allow doubt to enter my mind, though. The gods would protect me and grant my wish. I knew they would.

My show of courage must have done the job because, after running unimpeded for long after I should have struck something, I found the water. It felt warm and soothing, and I opened my eyes.

Such a wondrous and beautiful sight met my vision. Flowers of all shapes, sizes, and colors surrounded me in a meadow. There was no forest, and the mountains that had loomed above me for my entire existence had vanished.

I wanted so to lay down in this tranquil setting, to experience the peace of this place, but, as I dallied here, an army marched toward my beloved. I snatched the first three red flowers I found, but, when I looked for a blue one, I experienced a problem. There were dark ones and light ones of that color. Not knowing the correct one, I grabbed one of each.

The Wise Mother hadn’t told me how to get back to the temple, but I reasoned that I should do the thing that got me here in reverse. I turned around, closed my eyes, and started running once again. Soon, I felt the familiar stone flooring of the temple, and I stopped and cautiously opened my eyes.

I had done it! I made it back.

Still rushing, but endeavoring to be as respectful as possible, I strode into the building.

I called out to the priestess, but she did not answer. Not wanting to waste any more time, I entered the holy place.

Four torches, two on each side wall, provided illumination as little natural light came in through the doorway, the only opening. A huge stone and wood altar in the middle of the room dominated the small space, and the most gorgeous glass vase sat on top of it. Surrounding the altar was a circular channel filled with water.

I stepped over it and placed the flowers in the vase. Since I didn’t know which of the blue ones to use, I figured it would be best to err on the side of caution and use both. Then, I knelt and began to pray.

“Please help me defeat the enemy of my people and save Yorn, my fiancé.”

In the stories, even when a wish is granted, the gods manage to play some trick on the supplicant, usually based on the wording of the prayer. I thought it best to keep my request brief.

With my need so great, I expected to be answered immediately, but I didn’t feel any different. I walked out of the temple and found a rock. I picked it up and threw it. It went no further than any other time I had thrown one. Obviously, I hadn’t been granted tremendous strength.

I ran a short distance. My steps covered a normal amount of terrain in a normal amount of time. No superior speed had been given to me either.

I jumped as high as I could. I went no higher than normal. I felt no increase in my vision or hearing or even taste or smell. My entreaty had been denied.

Part 2

I resigned myself to finding a cave and hiding. My feet did not hurry, however. I felt no fear of the invaders catching me. If they did, what more could they do to me? Yorn was doomed. I was doomed. My people were doomed.

I walked a long time up into the mountains. So engrossed was I in my misery, that I failed to notice the shadow passing over me until I felt a disturbance in the air above my head. I looked up to find a winged serpent circling over me.

At first, I cringed in fright. A creature of legend attacked me. Then I realized, he made no hostile movement. In fact, he landed in front of me.

This, then, was the answer to my prayer, a mighty dragon come to slay my enemies.

My heart leapt in elation. I fell to my knees and thanked the gods, careful not to single out Tyreatha lest one of the other gods take offense.

I rose and looked at the miracle that had been provided to me. It was smaller than I would have expected, no longer than I was tall and not much bigger around than my narrow waist. Still, the efficacy of magical creatures cannot be determined solely by their size, and, in every other way, this one was magnificent.

It’s scales shone with reflected blue green light, and it’s wings, which each stretched out as long as its body in flight, folded to almost nothing as it sat on the ground. It’s legs ended in talons that looked sharp enough to shear through a tree, and its teeth could probably chew stone.

There was an indentation right where the neck met the body that looked perfectly sized for me to ride. I approached it cautiously.

“Mr. Dragon, I’m going to climb up onto you now,” I said.

I turned so that its rear haunch was facing me, and I noticed a marking there. It looked like a tattoo depicting a girl riding on a dragon seated right where I had supposed, right at the junction of neck and body. Proud of myself for figuring it out before seeing the diagram, I approached the creature.

As I got close to it, however, it backed away.

“What is it, Mr. Dragon? I plan to climb on to ride you just as shown.”

The dragon’s head went rapidly up and down, and it once again pointed the haunch at me. I looked at it more closely, particularly at the girl. Her face looked remarkably like mine, but there was a major difference between her and me – she wasn’t wearing any clothes.

Her naked breasts with pointed nipples were clearly visible when I got close to the drawing. She was seated on the dragon, but I could even see a tuft of black curly hair between her legs.

“Mr. Dragon, surely you don’t mean it! Do I have to be undressed to ride you?”

The dragon nodded his head once again and turned to me. I swear it was grinning, though, considering all those teeth, I don’t know what gave me that impression.

I was stunned. I couldn’t even say the word naked out loud, much less think about riding around on this great beast in such a state. Modesty was accounted as a great virtue in our village, and I had not been seen even remotely undressed by anyone since I was a young child.

Still, our peoples’ lives were at stake. If me being uncomfortable could save them, then I would have to do it.

It watched me as I pulled the dress over my shoulders.

“Could you at least look away?”

It shook its head back and forth.

I turned away from it. It…jumped. Suddenly, instead of being behind me, it was there in front of me, watching.

“Fine!”

I pulled my shift over my head, baring my nude breasts to the creature. My sense was that its grin grew bigger, though, once again, I can point to nothing specific that made me think that.

Trying my best to cover my exposed chest with one arm, I untied the string holding my drawers up with the other hand. I let the garment slip down my legs while keeping that hand firmly in place over my most private area.

I stepped out of the drawers and stood in front of it naked, though I kept myself covered as much as I could. As irrational as it was, I fervently hoped that there was no one hiding behind me in the forest. I couldn’t imagine the embarrassment if someone were to see my bare butt.

I advance toward the dragon, but it once again backed away.

“What now, beast? You bade me undress, and I did. Now let me ride you.”

Something about its demeanor suggested a chuckle to me, but the only response that actually registered to me was it widening its eyes.

“Why did you do that with your eyes? You want to see something?”

Then I understood. Oh that horrible, horrible creature.

“You want to see me?”

It bobbed its head.

Cursing myself for ever coming up with the idea of imploring the gods, I dropped my hands.

“There,” I said. “Happy?”

The infuriating thing nodded again.

Glaring at it, I walked toward it, my hands aching to cover myself, but I couldn’t take the risk.

It backed away yet again.

“Creature!” I yelled. “What now?”

It moved its head in a circular motion. The perverted thing now wanted me to turn around so that it could see my backside.

Biting the inside of my cheeks to prevent myself from crying out in frustration, I turned in a circle for it.

“Can I get on now?”

Its head bobbed.

“Finally!”

It bent its legs so that it was nearly laying on the ground, and I picked up my clothes and draped them over the creatures back just behind my seat. It was then easy to straddle him and sit down. It immediately extended its legs and raised up its head.

The motion was so smooth, though, that I barely noticed it. The scales looked harder than the metal plates that the soldiers wore, but they were so soft! When it raised it’s head, the neck portion pushed me back, and I found myself securely cradled.

The seat fit me like it had been tailored to my specifications and was remarkably comfortable except for two small bumps. As I sat, these two protrusions in the animal’s scales fit exactly where no contact should be made on any girl who is an acolyte of the virgin.

I found the sensation of the touch strange, though not exceedingly uncomfortable. I put it out of my mind as I turned to more pressing matters. I needed to get back to the Wise Mother and get her advice on how best to utilize this gift, but how was I to get this thing to fly?

No sooner had I thought it than the dragon’s wings unfurled and it leapt into the air, flying straight for the temple. As it rose, it turned over in a complete circle. I was quite scared, but, with the snugness of the seat, I found myself in no danger of falling. As it completed its roll, I looked at the ground and saw something floating down – my clothes!

There went any chance at all of preserving my modesty. I had planned on landing near the temple, getting dressed, and walking to her. Now I had no choice but to be seen by the most revered woman of our tribe while completely undressed. I nearly wept.

Another sensation distracted me from my dismay, however. So smooth was the flight that most of my body seemed to be completely at rest despite our movement. That was not the case with the two protrusions. They seemed to pulse as we moved, sending the most unwelcome sensations through my body. The only way I could find to remedy the situation was to sit up in the seat, clenching my thighs against the dragon to keep my nether regions from contacting the scales.

I was still riding in that position when the temple came into view. We were so high up that I couldn’t make out many details, but there were four figures standing in front of the building. It looked like three of them were facing the fourth.

As we got closer, the dragon lowered in altitude. Three enemy soldiers dressed in green, holding nasty looking swords, faced off against the Wise Mother who held only a staff. The men were laughing at her.

‘I must save her,’ I thought.

As soon as it crossed my mind, my mount dove. One of the men pointed at me, and the others turned in my direction. The dragon swept two of them off their feet, but, when I looked back, they got right back up.

If it had this much trouble with a few soldiers, how was it going to defeat an entire army?

I still held myself above the seat, but, by that time, my thighs were getting fatigued. Reluctantly, I lowered myself down as the dragon came about for another run. Again, it knocked a couple of men to the ground but didn’t seem to injure them severely. On the positive side, the one man who managed to stab the creature with his sword didn’t seem to cause any damage.

As we rose once again into the air, I got this strange feeling in my stomach, and I noticed that there was moisture on my seat. It wasn’t anywhere near my time of the month, and I hadn’t lost control of my bodily functions. I wondered what it could be.

Again I noticed the curious feature of the creature’s body. Even though we moved at great speed, except for the strength of the wind, I felt almost as if I were seated at rest on the ground. That is except for those two weird protrusions. They vibrated constantly, and, the more they moved, the stranger I felt, not bad by any means, but definitely strange.

I was distracted from my wondering by the dragon beginning another dive. I know it sounds weird, but the creature seemed to grow. My legs, rather than hanging down off it, were split wide, and it’s neck seemed to get longer before my very eyes.

This time, it caught one of the men in its mouth. He would not be getting up again.

We looped around once again, and both the sensations in my body and the size of the dragon increased. The remaining two men had started running after their compatriot was killed. Each of them was seized by a large talon and torn as if he were paper, armor and all.

I turned my head, feeling slightly queasy at the sight, and wished for the dragon to take me to the Wise Mother. He did, and I dismounted in front of her, forgetting my nakedness entirely. My legs were shaky as I reached the ground.

“Am I too late?” I shouted. “Has the invasion began?”

“No, child, these are just some scout troops. They are so confident of their victory that they send men to find out where all the spoils are being hidden. Now, I must ask you -why are you naked?”

I threw my hands over myself to cover my important parts and lowered my head.

“I am so sorry, High Priestess. The dragon would not let me ride him unless I was naked. I had hoped to land and dress before seeing you, but my clothes slid off his back.”

“This is an unusual requirement to use a gift from a god who requires modesty. Tell me in detail everything you did.”

I related my story up until the point where I found two blue flowers.

“A dark blue and a light blue? Child, there is no dark blue flower.”

“I looked like it to me.”

“Could it have been a deep purple?”

“Maybe, I have always had trouble discerning colors closely.”

Then the absolute weirdest thing of all happened. The Wise Mother burst out laughing.

“Oh child, that’s an interesting combination.”

“What? What is it?”

“First tell me the rest of your story. I need to hear everything.”

I did so, leaving nothing out, not even the strange feelings or the dragon’s growth. By the time I had finished, the Wise Mother nearly collapsed she laughed so hard.

“Child, you supplicated both the goddess of virgins and the god of sex at the same time. Their gift is shared. That sensation that you described was sexual arousal.”

“Oh Wise Mother, I promise I won’t let myself ride in the seat any more no matter how tired my legs get. I’m so sorry.”

She grew serious.

“You don’t understand. The more aroused you get, the stronger the dragon gets. If you want to defeat an army, you’re going to have to ride in that seat a lot.”

She turned to the dragon.

“What happens if she orgasms?”

The creature did not react to the question.

“I’ve only been able to get it to answer yes or no.”

“Very well. Dragon, will you abandon our cause if she experiences orgasm?”

Again, it didn’t respond.

“It responded to my question.”

“You try it, then.”

I asked the same question, and the beast nodded its head.

“Child, attend me. This is important. There comes a point where the arousal gets to a point where it feels like you’re going to explode. The closer you get to that point, the better, but you absolutely cannot give in. The second you feel you’re going too far, do whatever you need to pull back. Understand?”

I didn’t really, but I nodded.

“Good, now go save our people!”

Part 3

I may have been naïve, but I wasn’t stupid. By that point, I had figured out that the dragon responded to my thoughts. I simply desired for him to launch us and take us to the front lines, and he did.

It wasn’t until we were well on our way, though, that I realized that I was fast approaching thousands of men, and I was still stark naked. I decided to experiment. I draped my arm over my breasts.

Immediately, we began plunging toward the earth. Even after I hastily removed the arm, we still fell. I literally had to thrust my chest out obscenely before it righted us.

“Okay, okay. I get it. No covering.”

I could swear it chuckled.

Meanwhile, riding low in the seat was at once exhilarating and terrifying. The sensations in my body increased with every inch we flew. I wanted desperately to put my hand down there and feel those body parts, much like it is almost irresistible to rub an itch.

I couldn’t though. Instead, I spent the whole time worrying that I might be about to go too far, that I would lose our people’s one chance at salvation before I did more than get rid of three advance scouts.

As the Wise Mother had predicted, the dragon got bigger and more powerful as I got more excited. Soon, he was monstrous indeed, though my seat remained comfortable and secure.

As we flew to the valley, I noted a battle line wearing the red armor of my people at the ready and prepared fortifications in the narrowest part. I flew in the direction they faced wanting to find the enemy. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad being seen naked by the men if they didn’t live to remember it.

As I got further out, though, a disastrous sight met my eyes – a second red clad line, this one spread across the mouth of the valley. The green liveried enemy had not yet engaged, but they were steadily marching toward the soldiers of my people, their line twenty deep compared to our side’s three. Instinctively, I knew that my beloved would be down there, one of the ones at the front.

“Yorn!” I yelled, urging the dragon to save him.

We dove into the advancing soldiers, leaving a gap ten men across and taking out that entire section of line. Just like that, we had destroyed two hundred men. As I looked back though, I was dismayed to discover that it made almost no difference. They had already closed up ranks.

I needed more power.

We made another pass. This time, the enemy was prepared for us, and, though they weren’t able to harm the creature and nothing touched me, our tactic was much less effective. They spread out, and we killed less than half the number as the first time.

Being a virgin in a village that valued chastity and modesty, I knew nothing about sex or arousal, but I knew what felt right. My nipples and my nether regions ached to be touched, so I did what came naturally.

My right hand found my breast and began caressing it. I teased and tweaked my nipple and squeezed myself softly. With my left hand, I stroked the sensitive folds of skin at the bottom of my curly hair.

It felt heavenly. This was a gift from the gods indeed.

Even in the bath washing myself, I had always been careful to give this area sparse attention and that at the end of a thick brush. I would never go back to that.

I barely noticed as we made yet another pass, but I knew the two sides were getting close. I was lost in my own world.

As I rubbed harder and harder, though, the Wise Mother’s orders returned to my mind. If I let myself go too far, all would be lost.

I was so, so close.

I didn’t want to stop.

I moaned, trying to stop my hand.

The dragon dove once more, and, this time, spit fire at the enemy soldiers. It was this act that finally broke me out of my stupor.

I wrenched my hands away and lifted my bottom out of the seat.

Panting, I surveyed the battle below. Parts of the enemy line had been decimated. Even their huge numbers couldn’t survive losing almost a thousand men without having some kind of impact.

As I watched in horror, however, the two lines met, the weight of the onrushing tide crashing into my people.

“Yorn!” I yelled again.

The dragon honed in on a point near the middle of the melee. As we landed, I heard trumpets blaring. Our men started running back in the direction of the fortifications I had flown over earlier.

The dragon turned himself in a circle, and, before I knew it, all the enemy combatants in the immediate area were gone. I saw a figure in red down on one knee. It was my betrothed!

I leapt out of my seat and ran to him.

“Yorn, are you injured? Please be okay.”

He looked up at me, his eyes wide.

“Leena. You’re naked.”

In spite of everything, I blushed, realizing that I wore not a stitch, and all these men were seeing me. Part of me wanted to grab his cloak and cover myself. Part of me wanted to rip his clothes off and mount him right there.

“Oh Yorn,” I cried, wrapping my arms around him.

“You need to retreat with our army. I’ll keep the enemy off you.”

“But how? What?”

“Later. Run.”

He got up wincing, the armor at his side dented. I didn’t see any blood, though.

The dragon had kept the area around us clear, but, without me on him, he was shrinking rapidly. I jumped back on him, making sure that the two protrusions made good contact. He started growing again immediately.

I once again surveyed the battle as we lifted off, and I despaired at what I saw. The enemy was right behind my people. They would never make it to safety.

Then I noticed the ravine spanned with five wooden bridges. The first of our army was just reaching it and crossing it. I knew nothing about war, but maybe they could rally at that point.

After that, my first priority became making sure that Yorn made it to safety. The next concern was eliminating whichever group of enemy soldiers was nearest the ravine.

We picked off groups of twenty here and fifty there, and, by doing so, gave all our men the chance to get across. I watched as the bridges filled with enemy troops, contemplating trying to have the dragon destroy them somehow.

I didn’t have to.

As soon as the first of the men in the green armor reached the other side with the bridges packed behind them, all five collapsed simultaneously. My army then turned on cue and advanced on the ones who had made it across. They were dispatched quickly, and a cheer went up.

Looking down, I saw a man motioning up at me. He pointed at me then at the ground. I got the message. Reluctantly, I had the dragon land.

Part 4

The soldiers who had been raucously cheering the dragon fell into an eerie silence when they saw me riding it. I shuddered at all the eyes on my body but did not cover myself.

“Girl, you really saved our butts back there. It would have been a disaster without you. Most of the men here owe you their lives. I have to ask, though. Why are you naked?”

Feeling more self conscious than I had at any point in my life, I gave him a vastly condensed version of what happened. Basically, I told him that I prayed to the gods for help and that being naked was the price I had to pay. I couldn’t discuss the other condition with a man.

“If you don’t mind helping further?”

“Yes sir. I’ll go take out some more of the enemy.”

“Actually, you’d be more useful if you can take word of what happened back to General Trake at the fortification and then put yourself at his disposal. Tell him the deception worked even better than we ever could have imagined. We can handle the retreat from here, and the next big battle won’t be for a while. If we can get you to work in conjunction with us, we may actually win this thing!”

How could I say no? That’s how I found myself a short while later landing in the middle of a group of my own men who pointed swords at me.

I dismounted and stood before them totally naked. I could see their eyes divided between watching the dragon and eyeing my charms. I was so embarrassed. With more bravado than I felt, shouted at them.

“Take me to the General at once! I have an urgent message.”

The man I addressed looked skeptical, but, out of the corner of my eye, I saw another man step forward. It was Sergeant Ukil.

“I know this girl. I’ll take her. Watch the beast.”

With that, he turned and marched in the opposite direction leaving me to follow him, acutely aware that I was the only girl in the middle of all these men and butt naked to boot. What choice did I have, though? I followed.

Everyone I passed stopped and stared. Conversations were stopped cold. One boy a few years younger than me dropped a sack of grain he was carrying. No one offered me clothes, however.

My arms drifted of their own accord toward my breasts and bush. To cover them seemed like an admission of shame, however. I was a hero. It was my willingness to be naked that had saved all those men, had saved Yorn.

I ended up with my arms crisscrossed over my stomach, effectively leaving all my private parts open to view.

I had thought that once I was off the dragon, my arousal would fade. Somehow, under the gazes of all these men, it didn’t. It was a different kind of excitement. Before, the stimulation had been external, the knobs physically rubbing against me. This was internal. I couldn’t describe why, but the feeling seemed more shameful. Also, however, it felt more intense.

We finally reached a wooden building, and the sergeant escorted me inside.

“Report!” an old man sitting at a desk, not even bothering to raise his face to look at me, said.

“The deception worked even better than you ever could have imagined,” I said, repeating faithfully the words that had been given to me.

He looked up and didn’t seem surprised in the least to be confronted with a stark naked, nubile young lady.

“Attention!” he shouted.

Sergeant Ukil arched his shoulders back and clasped his hands behind his back. I did my best to copy him, wincing at how my breasts jutted out.

“Who are you?”

“Leena, sir.”

“Why are you in my office? Sergeant, why have you brought this person to my office?”

“She rode in on a dragon, sir.”

“I see. Report.”

He managed to coax the whole story out of me, even the really embarrassing parts. I stuttered over words like arousal and orgasm, all the while showing my body to him.

He dispatched a messenger to find the Wise Mother and called his top officers in for a conference. I don’t know what was worse, standing naked before them or the fact that they barely seemed to notice. The general did, eventually, let me be ‘at ease,’ and, once again, I tried to copy the sergeant.

It had been a long, stressful, emotional day, and I had a hard time following their conversation. My attention drifted until something caught my attention.

“Beg your pardon, sir, but I will not keep riding the dragon after the enemy is defeated. I’m to be married.”

There was much arguing after that simple statement. They implored to my patriotism. They threatened me. I stood firm. Finally, they marched me out to the dragon to ask some questions.

I had gotten almost used to being naked in the company of the older officers. Being paraded past all the young soldiers, however, made me uncomfortable once again. I was acutely aware of all the eyes on me as I addressed the creature. Somehow, I never thought to ask for clothes, though.

“Dragon, is there any way for me to – and I said this next part very softly – lose my virginity and still have you fight for my people?”

It nodded its head.

“How?”

It did what I interpreted as a shrug. Of course, it could only answer yes or no questions. That meant I had to guess how to make it happen.

“Can I still ride you if I’m not a virgin?”

It shook it’s head. How could that be? How could it still fight for my people if I couldn’t ride it.

“Could someone else ride you? Another virgin?”

It bobbed its head up and down.

“There you go, gentlemen. Find a replacement for me, and I can be married.”

“Any naked virgin can ride the dragon, then? Let’s test that theory to make sure.”

General Trake called over one of the young servant girls.

“Strip naked,” he commanded her.

She looked around at all the eyes on her but, otherwise, appeared too scared to move.

“What are you waiting for?”

His harsh tone must have broken through to her because, with her hands shaking, she grasped the hem of her dress. She eyed the general imploringly but was granted no reprieve.

She lifted the garment over her head and let it fall to the ground. She stood there, trembling, wearing only her shift.

“Come on, now. Get the rest off. We haven’t all day.”

Her pleading eyes met mine. I shrugged. If I could do something about it, I already would have. When you’re comparing embarrassment to the survival of our people, modesty has to give way.

I could see tears forming in her eyes as she lifted the short white garment up.

If I weren’t already so jaded by the fact I had been seen naked by so many, I would have felt badly for her. The shift already was much shorter than was considered proper attire in mixed company showing off her legs to above the knees, and the thin material didn’t do much to hide the shape of her breasts and nipples either.

It concealed even less of her as it slowly rose up her body. First, her creamy white thighs were revealed to the assemblage, then her soft brown curls, then her flat stomach and tiny belly button, and finally her perky breasts with their long erect nipples. I found myself growing aroused at her embarrassment.

She immediately threw her arms over her private parts. Part of me hated to do it, but I had to speak up.

“The dragon won’t let her on if she’s covering up.”

I’m surprised that the gods didn’t smite me down where I stood considering the glare she gave me.

Before the general had a chance to order to her, she dropped her arms to her side, hands clenched into fists. She apparently wanted to get her ordeal over with as soon as possible because she quickly advanced on the dragon. The sacrifice of her dignity was to no avail, though. The dragon backed away, showing the haunch with the tattoo.

“General, if you’ll remember from my report, the beast made me turn around and display myself before it would let me ride.”

The girl looked horrified but showed her moxie, along with the rest of her. After completing a rotation, she tried to approach the dragon. It again backed away.

“Girl, are you a virgin? Tell the truth!” the general ordered.

“Yes sir! I’ve never been touched sir.”

Sergeant Ukil spoke up.

“Sir, this is the daughter of the schoolteacher. She has a good reputation and is young. I doubt she has been with a man.”

Again, I hated myself.

“The dragon also will not let a girl ride it if she has, uh, touched herself.”

The girl once again shot daggers at me with her glare.

“Girl?”

“I haven’t. I swear.”

I could tell that no one believed her.

“Get me another girl. Make sure this one is pure,” the general said.

The brown haired young thing grabbed her clothes off the ground and ran away, clutching them to her front. I, along with all the young men, couldn’t help but watch her bare jiggling backside as she retreated. With her gone, all their attention returned to me.

I did my best to remain dignified. My actions had saved the lives of so many! I was a hero!

It’s hard to feel heroic, however, when you’re stark naked with so many men gawking at you. My hands returned to their awkward location on my stomach of their own accord.

A short time later, another young lady approached us, this one a beautiful blonde with a trim waist and large chest.

“You called for me, father,” she said to the general.

General Trake’s eyes widened as he turned to her.

“What’s the meaning of this?”

“You said you wanted a girl that you knew was unspoiled. I figured who better than your own daughter,” one of the officers said.

“But…”

“Unless you think she isn’t pure?”

“No, I’m sure she is.”

The general, who had seemed so unconcerned about my nudity and about stripping the poor servant girl, obviously didn’t feel the same when it came to his own daughter. Despite his callousness towards me, I felt sympathy for him, and for her, at that time.

I looked around for any way to save the situation before he could issue the order he clearly didn’t want to issue. I saw the tattoo, the girl who resembled me.

“I know why it didn’t work.”

“Excuse me?”

“The servant girl. I know why the dragon didn’t accept her as a rider. See the tattoo? It’s a representation of me. That’s means that the dragon sort of belongs to me. I’m it’s only rider.”

“But it said that another could ride it.”

“Dragon, do I have to transfer my hold over you to another before she can ride you?”

It nodded its head vigorously.

“Well then, do we even have to use a female?” the general asked.

I relayed the question to the creature. It turned out that only girls were allowed to ride it.

Just then a scout came up and reported that the enemy had been spotted in the distance.

The soldiers erupted into a flurry of activity, and I was largely forgotten. The general issued orders left and right. Once he got everyone situated, he turned back to me.

“Now to put our plan in action.”

Part 5

He had me fly out of the back of the camp keeping low to the ground and land out of sight on the backside of one of the small mountains overlooking the fortification from either side.

After a while, he and his entourage rode up to the site and explained my role in the battle.

I seemed that the enemy had learned from our previous encounter. They were approaching in small groups of ten to twenty. Our military leaders believed that the dragon would be much more effective if we could get the other side to bunch up.

The plan was to let them think the creature and I were no longer available. The enemy would naturally bunch up while laying siege to the fortifications.

“Then,” the general said, “you sweep down from the top of the mountain blowing fire at them.”

“Fire?” I said. “That could be a problem. I have to be really, um, excited for the dragon to be powerful enough to blow fire.”

The general thought for a moment and turned to a messenger.

“Get the lad – what’s his name? – Yorn, and bring him to me.”

The young man jumped on a horse and took off down the trail to our camp as fast as he could safely travel.

“What does Yorn have to do with this?”

I wasn’t complaining. Having him here would remove him from the much more dangerous area below.

“You’ll see.”

By the time my fiancé finally arrived, the enemy was forming up for a charge at our battle line.

“Hurry,” the general said, “there’s not much time.”

He pointed at me.

“You, get up on the dragon but arrange yourself like you’re riding side saddle.”

I did as he commanded. The funny thing was, the seat felt comfortable sitting in that position as well. I would never have guessed that from looking at it.

“Now spread your legs wide.”

“What? You can’t be serious!”

“I am. Do it this instant, young lady!”

Besides the general, Yorn, and I, there were six other soldiers milling about. When they heard his order, they looked at me expectantly.

Only the knowledge that the fate of our people rested in my hands compelled me to comply.

I meekly spread my legs, revealing my most private girl parts to all of them. There was an expression of lust on most of the faces of the younger soldiers. Yorn appeared to be waffling between extreme embarrassment and hunger.

The general directed Yorn to get on his knees in front of me. I winced at the close up view of me he was getting. After all, we had barely ever even kissed. The only saving grace was that his head at least hid that part of me from the rest of their eyes.

“Lick her,” the general said.

“Excuse me?” Yorn said.

“Excuse me?” I said.

“Lick her,” he repeated. “That’s an order.”

He tentatively starting licking me on my stomach.

“No, son. Not there. Lower.”

If I thought that my own fingers exploring that area felt good, I was mistaken by an order of magnitude. When his tongue touched me, it was the most incredible, awe-inspiring experience of my life. I could not imagine anything feeling better. I can’t even begin to find enough superlatives to describe it.

I roughly clutched the back of his head in my hands as I leaned back to allow him easier access.

Apparently encouraged by my reaction, he increased his efforts. Gone were the tentative strokes. Instead, he licked me with force and vigor.

I let myself drown in the sensation, relishing it, allowing no other thoughts to enter my mind. I panted.

Then, cruelly, he was pulled away from me. As I opened my eyes, I saw the general dragging Yorn backwards.

I had been so close.

Then, I realized how close I had been to complete disaster.

“Go, child! Now!” the general implored of me.

I hastily twisted so that my legs straddled the dragon and focused on my desire to destroy the enemy army. He leapt into the air and swelled to enormous proportions.

Three dives and three fireballs later, the enemy was routed.

I was too worn out from the exertion of the day to use my thighs to keep my nether regions from contacting the creatures scales and, considering how worked up Yorn had gotten me without letting me find release, I was near bursting with arousal.

The cheering soldiers had cleared a circle in the middle of the camp large enough for me to land. I did and found the general, Yorn, and the Wise Mother waiting for me.

“Leena, you can’t know how much we appreciate what you have done here today. You have saved us all,” the general said.

He gave no sign of letting up in his speech.

“Stuff it,” I said.

I ran to Yorn and nearly knocked him off his feet with my leaping embrace. I kissed him deeply.

“I want you. I need you. Now!” I said.

“But, you’re not yet married. What about the dragon?” The general said.

I looked around and saw a young maiden with golden hair and striking green eyes standing near the front of the crowd.

“You a virgin?” I asked her.

“Yes, of course,” she stammered.

I pulled Yorn’s sword from his belt and slashed at her. Her clothes fell off her, exposing her unmarked skin to everyone. She tried to cover her nakedness, but I slapped her hands away.

“Follow me.”

I walked over to the dragon not even bothering to see if she obeyed me. I placed my hand over the tattoo and concentrated on transferring my command of the beast to the other girl.

I turned. She was right behind me.

“Just put your hand here.”

She did. The tattoo changed to show a girl with a larger bust than mine and obviously blond hair.

I then grabbed Yorn’s hand and drug him over to the Wise Mother.

“Marry us.”

Proving that the wise in her title wasn’t just honorary, she did not object.

“Dearly beloved…” she began.

“Too slow. Skip to the end.”

“I now pronounce you man and wife.”

I kissed Yorn fiercely before dragging him after me. The general’s office was nearby. I barely made it in the door before I turned on my new husband and tore off his clothes. I’m told that my screams of passion were heard for miles around.

Epilogue

I saved my people from certain destruction, founded the Corps of Naked Virgin Dragon Riders, and got married; it was an eventful day.

Many rewards and much praise were heaped upon me, and Yorn and I lived happily together for a long, long time. He eventually rose through the ranks to become the army’s general while I became first an acolyte then priestess of the god of sex.

No god ever had a more devoted practitioner than I.

As for the NVDRs, they still exist to this day, trained to take themselves to the very edge of orgasm without succumbing, protecting our people from all threats.


loading


 


 


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome story plot! Really makes things easy to understand. I liked it!

Anonymous said...

Nice story. Thumbs up and 5 stars from me :-)