Monday, December 31, 2018

Comeuppance


Chapter One


“Alyssa, honey,” my mom called. “You getting up soon?”

I glanced at the clock. It wasn’t even ten a.m., and it was a freaking Sunday.

Living at home as a college student royally sucked. Just about everyone I knew was in the dorms or had their own place. But me? Nope. And it wasn’t a money issue, either. My parents had plenty of cash.

It was all because of a couple of losers complaining. Was it my fault if they couldn’t take a couple of jokes and some teasing? That fat chick, Lora, actually tried to off herself and then blamed it on me. And that lesbo, Rae, dropped out of high school.

Like any of that was my fault, that fucking principal!

I drug myself out of bed and gave myself a once over in the mirror. The nightgown didn’t look too mussed. I loved the silky material both because it was so soft and possessed a miraculous ability to survive tossing and turning without looking like it had been wadded in a ball and stuck in a corner for a week.

That was the only thing I liked about my appearance, though. My curly brown hair was a tangled mess, of course, and my dark eyes looked bleary. Without a bra to push up my boobs, they barely poked out of the loose bodice. My pudgy stomach, though, did. Great.

One day, I was going to start an exercise program and keep to it this time. Maybe after the holidays.

“Honey?” my mom called again.

“What?” I yelled.

“Your father and I are going to run errands. See you in a little while.”

“Did you get the paper?” I yelled as I exited my room and headed for the stairs.

Normally, I couldn’t give a rat’s ass about the dinky hometown rag, but, today, I was really looking forward to a particular article – or lack of one.

“It’s in the driveway,” my mom said when I got down to entry level. “You can get it.”

“But Mom, I’m not dressed.”

“That nightgown covers you perfectly fine.”

“Mom! What if someone sees me? What if the boy across the street is riding his bike and sees me half dressed?”

That ridiculous nuisance! How much of a complete dork do you have to be to still ride a bicycle at fifteen years old?

“What do you care about in the paper, anyway?” my mom asked.

“They always do a story about Jeff’s house. I really wanted to see the article.”

I could tell from her face that that got her. My parents had freaking loved my ex-boyfriend.

“Oh, Honey, are you sure you want to remind-”

“I. Am. Fine.”

They act like I was devastated or something. I was angry, and that was it. Ticked. Livid. I’d finally found a boy that I trusted to take my clothes off in front of, a boy who liked the same kind of things I did, and he broke up with me. And why? Just because his parents got killed.

I’d been the perfect girlfriend, too. I was even willing to attend the funeral. Instead, he gave me the old “it’s not you; it’s me” line, saying he just couldn’t concentrate on anyone else.

Self absorbed asshole!

“Okay,” Mom said. “I’ll go get it for you.”

I hid a grin. Score another one for me.

When she got back inside, I took the paper into the kitchen and waited until they’d left to open it. I didn’t want them to overhear my gleeful squeals when I read it.

Jeff’s dad had been big into this retarded yard decorating crap, making all the lights come on and off in time to music they broadcasted over the radio. I was like super lame, but everybody made such a big freaking deal about it. Like clockwork, a reporter interviewed them every year.

Figuring it was going to be even worse this year with the poor orphan boy continuing the display in honor of his dearly departed – gag me already – I decided to do something about it, and it was so easy, especially after I ended up in a class with Kaitlynn Firn.

That first day, I thought she was a complete headcase sitting next to me and chatting like we were friends or something. We hadn’t exchanged four words in four years of high school. What a bitch!

I was polite to her, though. I always am. You never know when even a loser can come in handy.

As I watched her, I realized she wasn’t the same as she was back in the day. Her confidence was shot. She’d gone from people bowing down before her to being a nameless face in the college crowd, and it turned her into a needy wretch.

Normally, I would have just laughed at her behind her back, but, when I remembered that she lived across the street from Jeff, my awesome plan was hatched.

Finding two morons with a disposition toward destruction, Davis and Nick, and getting us all invited Kaitlynn’s house only took dropping a few hints. She was so starved for company that she even bought the booze!

I rode with the two idiots and happened to mention how much I adored tech geeks, especially the ones who do Christmas light display. Considering that both the guys were trying to get in my pants – as if! – it seemed to tick them off a bit when the house across the street from Kaitlynn’s had one of the said displays.

Before I walked in her house, I mentioned how much I’d like to meet the guy who’d set it up, and that was really all it took. After they all got drunk, I just went over to the window a few times and happened to point out how pretty the lights were and, the next thing I knew, the two guys were heading over there to do some serious damage. The best part was that the goody good Kaitlynn joined in.

By the time they finished, there wasn’t much left that didn’t require a ladder to reach that wasn’t completely destroyed.

I opened the paper this morning positive I’d see the bad news – the display was canceled this year. The best he’d be able to manage was maybe getting a few lights up here and there, nothing like he normally did.

What greeted my eyes, though, was an above the fold photo of Jeff, and Kaitlynn was right by his side, holding onto his arm like she owned him.

I skimmed the article, gleaning what information I could without puking. Turns out, Kaitlynn, his new girlfriend, had somehow been instrumental in getting the display up and running, and it was going to be bigger and better than ever.

What the fuck? I mean, what the actual fuck?


 

Chapter Two


I was not a happy camper. Not sad. Upset. I was going to show that little wretch Kaitlynn what it meant to mess with me.

Plans spun in my mind.

Rumor had it she’d become quite the slut as far as giving blowjobs was concerned. It should be easy enough to break her and Jeff up. She’d be heartbroken and fall into the arms of whatever guy I chose. The sniveling little loser would gladly suck him while she was nude. All I had to do was arrange to get it on tape.

She’d never be able to show her face in this town again.

As I was busy coming up with ideas on how to destroy her relationship with Jeff – the trick was to make her dump him so he’d end up being just as miserable – when my phone buzzed to let me know I’d received a text. It was Davis’ number. One word. Party.

That freaking moron!

There was a reason I didn’t have him saved as a contact. My parents monitor my phone, and I didn’t want to have any record of contact between us just in case he somehow got nailed for the vandalism. I’d have to delete the thread and make it unrecoverable.

Luckily, I know some great apps that I download and then delete to do that kind of thing. I called him.

“I told you to contact me via email,” I said before he could even get “hello” fully out of his mouth.

“Last minute party, Babe. Everybody who’s anybody has to be there!”

“On a Sunday night?”

“Back to school bash,” he said.

Made sense. Classes started tomorrow following the Thanksgiving break.

“Someone rented out the VFW hall,” he said. “The entertainment is hush hush, but I hear it’s going to be can’t miss.”

There were only so many times I could use the “meeting a girlfriend to study” excuse, but, after my plans to ruin Jeff’s display being upended, I needed a pick me up.

“Fine,” I said. “Remember the corner down the block from my house?”

“Yep. See you at seven.” Davis paused. “Oh, Alyssa?”

“Yes?”

“If you wear that strapless black number I like so much, I’ll make sure you don’t have to pay your cover.”

He’d pay my cover regardless, but the bra that I wore with it made it look like I had a decent rack, making that outfit one of my favorites.

“Fine,” I said, “but you owe me.”

“I do, Babe, and I’m ready to pay up.”

 


 

Chapter Three


I did like how I looked in this outfit, and, with a conservative coat on over it, my parents were none the wiser. Davis and Nick picked me up right on time, and I ditched the camouflage in their car.

The first thing I noticed when we arrived was that the VFW parking lot was packed. Getting so many people there on short notice on the Sunday night after a long holiday break must have taken some doing.

I found myself getting excited. Whatever the entertainment was must be pretty spectacular to create that much of a draw. If not, all these people were going to riot. Either way, fun times for me.

Davis pulled to the back of the building and stopped next to a door. He smirked. “Remember when I told you that you didn’t have to pay your cover?”

Sneaking in. I liked it.

I was more than a little impressed when he opened the back door. He wasn’t usually the planning type, so him managing to have someone unlock it was pretty much amazing, as was the fact that he actually seemed to know where he was going as he led me through a maze of dark corridors – okay, so not that much of a maze since the hall wasn’t that big, but still …

We ended up in a large, dark, empty area. I heard the buzz of the crowd nearby, so we must have been close to the actual party.

“Where are we?” I asked.

“The stage,” Davis said. “We’ll wait here for a second while Nick checks to see if the coast is clear.”

Worked for me.

It was really dark back there with only exit lights providing any illumination. Still, that was enough to kind of make out shapes of big things. I heard something rattle and noticed Davis bending down.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“I stumbled over some kind of chain. Just checking to see what it is …” He paused. “Oh. Some kind of prop shackles or something. Really cheesy.”

“Okay.”

“Here,” he said. “Let me put them on your wrists. I want to see if you can just bust out of them.”

“No way. Why don’t you do it?”

“They’re not big enough for my wrists,” he said. “Must be made for an actress. Try them on.”

“I don’t get it. Why?”

“I told you,” he said. “I want to see you bust out of them. I’ll chain you up and video you as you King Kong those bad boys.”

That might actually make a decent Instagram post. Why not?

“Fine,” I said. “Go ahead.”

When he fastened the first one, though, the chain weighed my arm down. It didn’t feel cheap at all.

“Davis, what’s going on?”

“Just a second … Almost done … There.”

I tugged on the restraints. They didn’t budge.

“I can’t break these,” I said.

The lights came on, blinding me temporarily. The first thing I noticed when my eyes adjusted was Kaitlynn, and she was wearing an outfit that looked like it came from Leather Fetish R Us. She had on knee boots, gloves that went all the way to her elbows, a bikini bottom, and a bustier, all in red and all in leather.

“No,” she said. “You won’t be breaking those.”


 

Chapter Four


I was completely confused as to what was happening. Davis had trapped me in restraints? He was in cahoots with Kaitlynn? Why?

“We know that you manipulated us into destroying Jeff’s display,” she said.

“Hey, that was your choice, not mine.”

“It was,” she said, “and, truthfully, if that was your only crime, I’d have just let it go. I spent all day yesterday researching you, though. From what I now understand, you are a truly horrible person. The way you treat people just isn’t right. Something needs to be done.”

“And you think you’re the one to do it?” I sneered at her.

“Someone has to, so yes.”

“The thing is that what you’ve done to me so far is called false imprisonment,” I said. “It’s a crime. You let me go right now and maybe you don’t get prison time.”

“Do you understand how much dirt I dug up on you?”

She was bluffing. She had to be. I cover my tracks.

“Anything you have is all speculation and innuendo,” I said.

“Jeff helped.”

More than a little doubt crept in at that statement. Jeff knew just about everything that I’d done from when we started dating a couple of years ago until we broke up last spring.

“He understood the truth of everything that happened!” I said.

Kaitlynn shook her head. “You mean he believed your version? Yes, he did. But he was still able to tell me everything that happened, and I talked to the people who were directly involved. By the end … well, let’s just say his eyes were opened.”

Crap. If she’d truly talked to every person involved and she had enough to convince Jeff …

“You were good,” she said. “Really good. All the communications between you and your victims that weren’t deleted were quite innocuous. The thing is, though … Jeff and his friends are really good at computer stuff. Apparently the ‘wiping app’ or whatever that you used isn’t the best. They were able to recover a lot of chats and texts.”

Bullshit. There was no way ...

She pulled a folded sheet from her boot. “‘Go don some gay apparel, dyke.’ That’s not a nice thing to write, Alyssa, especially to a young lady who is really struggling with her sexuality. Rae ended up so depressed that she had to be treated. She missed so many days that she didn’t graduate.”

Oh no! That message had definitely been deleted. Maybe Kaitlynn actually …

No! Rae probably remembered that one directly. It didn’t prove anything.

Kaitlynn eyes scanned the sheet. “This is another particularly bad one – ‘You know what we all call you? Lardbutt Lora.’ She begged you to stop, wrote flat out that you made her want to hang herself. Your response? ‘Your neck is too fat. I don’t think you can find a rope long enough.’”

Kaitlynn followed that up with a dozen more examples, and my eyes got wider with each one. Every single one was, to the best of my recollection, my exact words. By the time she stopped, I was pretty sure she was telling me the truth.

“So what,” I said. “None of those are crimes. What you’re doing is the crime!”

“I know, but I also think that you’d do anything to prevent your parents from getting this information.”

I swallowed. My parents were already riding me hard based on just the weak ass case that principal put together. They didn’t even know about all the other girls. If they were handed actual chat logs … I didn’t even want to consider it.

At the very least, they’d have me institutionalized. I’d barely been able to stave that off last time by claiming that the principal had been seriously overstating my involvement.

 I considered myself a master manipulator, but, sometimes, there was just nothing even I could do.

“Fine,” I said. “What do you want?”

Kaitlynn’s face and eyes were hard. Unmerciful. “What’s going to happen is going to happen whether you agree to it or not. I will, however, keep this information from getting to your parents as long as none of us ever experience any legal trouble, understood?”

I tugged on the chains. There was no way they were going to give.

I nodded.

“Great,” she said. “You’re not going to do much grinning, but you are going to bare it.”

I didn’t like the sound of that.


 

Chapter Five


The curtain parted, and, an instant later, a spotlight hit my eyes. I winced at the harsh glare.

In that brief instant before the blinding glow enveloped me, I got a glimpse of the large crowd, and that brief look was enough to make me nervous. Rae and Lora were both there as well as several other girls I’d pranked. And there were lots of guys, too.

I was worried about that last thing Kaitlynn had told me, wondering if she intended to bare my body for all these people.

She wouldn’t do that though. She was nice, didn’t have what it took to play with other people. Not like me.

As I studied her, though, I noticed something different about her – something other than the bondage fetish outfit she was wearing. She was strutting. Confident. Gone was that mousy wreck from Chem lab. The It Girl from high school was back.

Holding a microphone, she stepped into the spotlight. “If any of you don’t know me, I’m Kaitlynn Firn.”

The crowd applauded, and she grinned. Her face soon took on a more somber cast, though.

“We’re here tonight for a serious matter,” she said. “It pains me to admit it, but I recently did something really, really bad. I’m not going to go into details, but it was truly awful. The good news is that I was punished and I made amends and the person who I hurt forgave me.”

I wanted to puke at the goody good girl crap she was spewing, but that would win me no favors from the crowd. Instead, I did my best to make it seem like I agreed with her completely.

“It turned out that, without me even realizing it, Alyssa had manipulated me into performing that bad act,” Kaitlynn said. “That doesn’t excuse my actions, though. She may have led me to the water, but I made the choice to drink. The experience did, however, compel me to investigate her, and what I found shocked and disappointed me. She has hurt a lot of people.”

There were a lot of nods and grunts of agreements from the crowd. A lot.

“Tonight, we are here to punish Alyssa for all that she’s done.” She paused. “I’m not going to lie to you. Some of you may be uncomfortable with what we have planned. The punishment will be humiliating and harsh. If you feel that you can’t watch, we understand if you need to leave.”

There was another pause, clearly designed to allow for people to walk out if they were so inclined. None did.

“I cannot allow myself to have any feelings of pity for this girl. The pain experienced by her victims …” Kaitlynn’s voice choked.

Oh good grief! What a soft hearted wimp!

“There is one word that describes the punishment to come much better than either humiliating or harsh,” she said. “That word is deserved.”

Chapter Six


I didn’t like the sound of Kaitlynn’s speech at all. It sounded like she was repulsed by what she was about to do but committed to do it all the same. None of that boded well for me.

With my eyes now at least somewhat adjusted to the spotlight, I scanned the crowd, trying to find any friendly face, trying to find Jeff. Seeing through the glare was difficult, though. Details were especially obscured because the area in front of the stage we were on was so dark. I couldn’t find him.

At a signal from Kaitlynn, the chains that secured my arms were lifted, and my wrists followed. They stopped just as my arms took a tiny bit of weight off my feet. I was left standing at center stage with my hands raised above my head, facing the hostile audience.

Still carrying the microphone, she moved behind me. “Ready for the first part of the big reveal?”

My heart pounded. I really, really didn’t like the sound of that.

She bent and slipped off each of my shoes, leaving me bare footed. When she held them up, the crowd clapped, eager for more. Surely, though, she wasn’t cruel enough to give it to them.

“There’s one thing that I learned about Alyssa that most of you probably don’t know,” Kaitlynn said. “She’s really self conscious about her body. Extremely self conscious. The thought of even a girl seeing her in a two piece swimsuit terrifies her. She’s only let one boyfriend see all of her, and that was after a year of dating.”

My eyes went as wide as they would go. To have that secret blared out to everyone here was horrible. The implied threat of what was about to come was even worse.

“Kaitlynn,” I said. “Please don’t do this. I will do anything if you don’t do this. Please!”

My words had been picked up by the microphone, and I almost didn’t care that everyone had heard me begging. If it caused what was about to happen to stop, no price was too high to pay.

“It’s hard for me to even imagine participating in an event where a fellow woman was subjected to the humiliation of being stripped against her will in front of anyone, much less a mixed gender crowd,” she said.

I relaxed a tad as her little speech made me believe for a moment that I’d misinterpreted her intention.

“Even though I will feel like a truly horrible person,” she said, “I have to do it. Alyssa cannot be allowed to continue behaving as she has been. The punishment and threat of future consequences has to be severe.”

Kaitlynn’s hand went to my zipper. I realized that, since I was wearing a strapless dress and bra, I could be stripped completely without the use of a cutting tool. She’d planned this well.

My admiration turned to horror as I realized what that meant. She really did plan to strip me naked.

“Please! Dear Lord, please! Don’t do this. I beg you.”

“I’m sorry,” she said. “I really am.”

She unzipped the dress, and it fell from my body, leaving me standing in front of so many people in just my push up bra and Spanx. All of them could see how small my chest was and how pudgy my thighs and stomach were.

“No!” I yelled. “Help me! Somebody help me! Please!”

The main reaction from the crowd was laughter.

Then, the jeers started, comments about my body.

“You dared call someone else fat?” someone yelled. “Pot meet kettle much?”

“Look at those boobs. Would she even have anything at all without that Wonderbra?” someone else yelled.

“God!” another someone yelled. “Imagine everyone seeing your underwear and you chose to put on those panties!”

“No!” Kaitlynn said firmly into the microphone, shutting everyone up. “Alyssa has been a mean and horrible person, but that is not an excuse for us to act like her. We’re going to look, and, sometimes, we’re going to find whatever we’re seeing to be amusing. We are not, however, going to jeer. Understand?”

Chastened, the crowd calmed down.

Being seen like this was truly horrific. I couldn’t imagine what it would feel like to have even more of me put on show, and I feared that was where this was headed. There was true compassion in her voice, though. I held out some hope that no more of my body would be revealed.

Rae walked onto the stage. My chest tightened in fear as she came to stand behind me.

“I thought about including all of Alyssa’s victims in the actual activities,” Kaitlynn said, “but I decided to just have the two people who faced the worst consequences participate. Rae will be conducting our next segment.”

Rae’s fingers moved to my back, and, as soon as I realized her intent, I started kicking and screaming.

“She’s going to take off my bra! Somebody stop her! Please! Help me!”

Not a single person moved to intercede, though, and my movement really accomplished nothing. Only two latches held my bra closed, and, as soon as they were undone, the garment sprang off.

I was left totally topless, my two tiny boobs flopping around exposed to all of them. Almost worse than being seen was the reaction my body was having. I knew from playing with Jeff that I got off on humiliation – the more extreme, the better. I’d never been so humiliated in my life.

My nipples stuck out like erasers. I glanced down. The crotch of my skin-toned Spanx were soaked.

If anyone found out how excited I was, I’d just die.

Kaitlynn moved to my front. “Someone is happy to be here.” She reached out and pinched one of my nipples.

I tried to keep myself from moaning, but I couldn’t.

Then I realized that, not only did she know how turned on I was, she’d just drawn attention to it. I was standing there wearing only the ugliest panties in existence, my tiny tits on full display, and my tormentor was using my arousal against me.

I would never live this down.

“That’s enough.” I put every ounce of pathos into my voice that I could muster. “You’ve thoroughly humiliated me. I’ll never be able to look anyone here in the eye again. I surrender. I’m beaten. Please stop.”

Instead, Lora walked onto the stage, and I knew my mortifying ordeal was just starting.


 

Chapter Seven


I watched with dread as Lora approached. She had a vicious gleam in her eye, and I knew my act of sincere capitulation wouldn’t work at all on her.

When she reached me, she grabbed the microphone. “A lot of you don’t know me because I’ve been away for a while.” She held up one of her arms. “See this scar on my wrist? I have two of them. Had my parents not returned home because they forgot the tickets to their show, I’d have died. Literally died.”

The crowd was absolutely silent.

“I can’t blame Alyssa completely for what happened,” Lora said, “because a lot goes into making a decision like that. She was the one who pushed me over the edge, though, and I’m positive that she did it deliberately. If she’s looking for mercy, she won’t get it from me.”

The audience clapped when Lora handed the microphone back to Kaitlynn and grabbed the waistband of my panties.

Even though I knew it would do no good, I fought as hard as I could, twisting and kicking. The motion made my tits flop around all over the place, and I winced at the visual that was giving everyone.

I couldn’t stop fighting, though. I was protecting the last of my dignity.

Eventually, I managed to land a pretty good blow to Lora’s shin, and she backed off.

Kaitlynn gestured to someone, and the chains began lifting again, not stopping until I was suspended with my feet several inches above the stage. I could still kick, but it was harder. And my arms were getting tired.

My three tormentors – Rae had never left the stage – just stood there staring at me as I dangled. My arms started to really ache.

“We can wait all night if that’s what it takes,” Kaitlynn said. “Or are you ready to stop fighting?”

She had me, and she knew it. Eventually, I’d be so tired that I wouldn’t be able to resist anything. The only thing I was doing was prolonging my exposure.

“Let me down,” I said quietly.

At another gesture, I was lowered back to the stage. Lora took her position behind me with her hands at my waist.

“Lora, please.” I knew my words were pointless, but I had to try something. “I am so sorry for what I did to you. Please forgive me. Please don’t take my panties. Don’t let everyone see me. See my … my p-pussy.”

She laughed, actually barked out a harsh chuckle. “Yeah. Right.”

“I swear that I’ll let you do whatever you want to me. I swear!” I said. “Can’t you imagine what it would be like to be in my position with everyone about to see all of you? Don’t you have any empathy?”

“You had none for me!” she snarled.

Her hands started the downward pressure that I dreaded so. This time, though, all the fight had left me. I did nothing as I felt the tight elastic travel down my legs, and I still did nothing as she lifted each of my feet in turn, slipping my last bit of covering completely off me.

Literally the only thing I could do to even slightly protect myself from view was to clench my thighs tightly together.

My mind roiled, repeating I’m naked. I’m naked. I’m naked. Over and over and over and over again.

Everybody there hated me, and they were all seeing all of me. No clothes covered my saggy, misshapen tits or my lumpy stomach or my stubbly crotch and slit.

At least it was over. With everything exposed, there wasn’t anything else they could show.

Or so I thought.


 

Chapter Eight


My heart was pounding so hard I thought I was going to die. Being seen naked was so, so humiliating that I couldn’t stand it.

“I had planned on having the audience walk by you so that they each could get a good, close up view,” Kaitlynn said. “A friend came up with a better, quicker idea, though.”

The crowd was less than twenty feet away at most. It wasn’t like they were peering at me from the top of a stadium. What closer view could they want?

A nerd that I’d barely deigned to speak to in high school came onto the stage. What was his name? Mark? Martin? No … Marvin. Yeah.

Neither him nor his name was what terrified me, though. It was what he held. A video camera.

“Marvin is simply a whiz with electronics,” Kaitlynn said, “and he was able to borrow an eighty six inch television and get it installed here on short notice. You can’t see that one, obviously, but he thoughtfully set up that monitor at the front of the stage for you to see exactly what the big one shows.”

I looked to the front of the stage, and, sure enough, there was a monitor there. I hadn’t noticed it because it had been off. At her words, though, it flared to life and an image of me, obviously coming directly from the video camera, popped into view.

Seeing my naked body on the screen somehow made everything even worse. For one thing, if it was being shown, it was probably being recorded. And that made me think of the fact that everyone nowadays carried phones. I didn’t see anyone holding them up, but it was still hard for me to make out details.

My nudity was probably being recorded by almost everybody present. Those would certainly find their way to the internet. Literally every person in the world would be able to view my naked body whenever they wanted.

That thought horrified me more than anything ever.

I had never seen myself so on display, and nothing about it made me feel good about myself. As a larger girl, I would have been okay if a decent amount of weight settled in my bust, or, if I had a more petite figure, I’d have been fine with the breasts of an athlete.

I had the worst of both worlds – a paunchy body with smallish tits, barely a B cup. The view didn’t get any better as it went lower, either. Had I known what was going to happen, I never would have showed up here tonight, but I really wish I’d been freshly shaven. As it was, I hadn’t had a boyfriend in quite some time, and I certainly hadn’t expected anyone to see me so intimately. Visible stubble lined the area around my slit.

I hated everything about the way I looked, and, with my hands fully secured, I could do nothing to keep their eyes off me.

Marvin stopped about ten feet from me and panned my body up and down before focusing on my face. His actions surprised me as I assumed that, to complete my humiliation, he’d give everyone a clear three hundred and sixty degree shot.

That was when Davis and Nick emerged from the back of the stage. Truthfully, I’d forgotten all about them. I was shocked, though, when I saw what they carried – a long metal bar with shackles connected tightly to each end.

A spreader bar.

“No!” I shouted. “Anything but that. Anything. You can’t do this to me. Please!”

My begging once again fell on deaf ears. Each boy grabbed one of my ankles, and there was nothing I could do as the pulled my legs apart. They barely even seemed to strain as they held them there and attached them to the shackles.

I hung my head, defeated.


 

Chapter Nine


How the fuck had my life come to this, being strung up naked with my legs spread with everyone who hated gathered in a room to laugh at me? It was almost enough to make me believe in karma, but that wasn’t really the problem.

No, the author of my humiliation was that bitch, Kaitlynn, and she was treating it all like she was some kind of high and mighty protector of the people, doing all this only to keep me for hurting others. I could tell she was getting off on it, though. The power. The humiliation she was inflicting.

If she had of been wearing regular panties instead of that leather get up, we’d all be able to see exactly how excited all this was making her.

We couldn’t, though. All everyone could see was me.

Then something else happened. A chain was attached to the middle of the spreader bar, and it was pulled backward while the shackles holding my wrists pulled forward. I had two choices – either be pulled into the air, a painful and uncomfortable proposition, or bend at the waist.

I chose the latter, sticking my spread butt out behind me. My tiny tits hung down below me.

My only small bit of luck was that most everyone was in front of me, so only – only! – the small group behind me could truly see everything. Then Marvin moved toward the back of me, and I realized that all dignity was going to be stripped from me.

“Please, Kaitlynn, have a heart,” I said. “Don’t show them that view. Please. Don’t let Marvin take a video of my … of my … p-pussy. Pl-Please!”

She didn’t respond at all. It was if I was talking to a wall.

Nearly in a panic, I tugged at the restraints, but they didn’t give at all. I was well and truly trapped with my arms stretched me and my legs spread out wide. Save four small bands holding my limbs in place, all my bare skin was on display.

Marvin continued his steady circling. More and more of my butt appeared on the monitor.

There was absolutely nothing I could do about it. All these people were going to see my pussy.

A tear leaked down my cheek.

Then he finished moving into position.

It was worse than I could have possibly imagined. I’d never seen myself from that position, and it was obscene. Everything was on show.

My legs were spread so wide that my butt cheeks were parted far enough to display my brown, puckered butt hole. Below that was my gaping, wet love hole. And below that was a mass of glistening pink folds.

Both the camera and the monitor were apparently of the highest quality, because I could have literally counted the stubble on my pussy. I could also see quite clearly that tears weren’t the only fluid dripping from me.

Despite Kaitlynn’s earlier warning, the crowd couldn’t restrain themselves from commenting.

“Look at how wet she is,” one female voice yelled. “The slut is totally getting off on this.”

I wanted to shout back that it wasn’t my fault that my body was reacting this way, but I had no fight left in me. Similar jeers joined that one before Kaitlynn shut them down again by threatening to clear them out of here if they couldn’t behave.

I could not imagine any worse possible humiliation than what I was experiencing.

Finally, though, Marvin moved on and finished circling my body. After seeing my pussy so vividly displayed, it was almost a relief to have the camera focus on my breasts.

When he eventually moved on to stand off to the side, Kaitlynn left the stage, and I thought the worst was over. It was about to be proved to me how wrong I was.


 

Chapter Ten


On the monitor in front of me, my face screwed into a horrified expression as I saw what Kaitlynn held as she returned – a large wooden paddle with holes in it.

I wasn’t scared of the pain. In fact, I liked pain when I was being spanked, liked it a lot – the more, the better. That liking was what horrified me. If I was hit hard by that paddle, I was sure to get even more aroused than I was now, and I truly could not imagine a worse fate than cumming in front of all these people who so clearly hated me.

My only small hope was that Kaitlynn wouldn’t put any real strength into the blows. She had, after all, expressed remorse for what she was doing, and there was a big difference between humiliating someone and actually inflicting pain.

The last of my optimism faded when she handed the paddle to Rae.

The camera focused on the dyke, and I saw something besides disgust in her eyes. I saw lust. And she was looking at my pussy.

Gross!

I might could use that, though.

“If you … If you get me out of this now,” I told her, “you can … you can … do stuff to me. Anything you want. I’ll go willingly with you.”

She laughed. “As if, bitch. I’m going to make your ass so hot that I could fry eggs on it.”

With no more warning than that, she swung.

Whack!

I had never been hit so hard, so intensely. It was like a Mack truck had hit me. My ass and pussy were both on fire. I cried out in pain and pleasure.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

There was a tiny bit of luck in that the flurry of hits inflicted on me by Rae didn’t allow me time to savor each one, otherwise I might have cum hard. Instead, I was left dripping and wanting more.

The paddle was handed to Lora, and the fat girl squealed with excitement, like the pig she resembled. She stood to the side and lined the paddle up with my ass, placing it lightly against my skin.

Then, she twisted her back as she swung it far away from me. I tensed, preparing myself for contact.

Whack!

The blow hurt so much that I was left breathless, and she waited for me to cry out in pain and ecstasy before she hit me again.

Whack!

I squirmed, desperate for something – anything – to calm the twin aches on my ass and in my pussy.

Whack!

“Lora!” I yelled. “Pl-”

Whack!

I screamed. I really didn’t know if I was trying to let out some of the torment my abused ass was feeling or if I was orgasming.

Whack!

I screamed again, and tears streamed down my cheeks. I liked it rough, but I didn’t think I could take any more of that. I was sure that I wouldn’t be sitting down for a week.

Luckily, Lora dropped the paddle, and no one moved to pick it up.

Both my pussy and my ass still burned, so I figured that my screams had been pure pain and that I actually hadn’t cum in front of all these people. That much of my dignity, at least, was still intact.

Then I felt a soft hand caressing my sore butt. Kaitlynn.

“How are you feeling?” she purred.

I didn’t answer. There was nothing I could say that wouldn’t be used against me.

“Hmm,” she said. “I think you look … desperate.”

Her hand moved lower to between my legs. One of her fingers brushed my clit. I moaned.

I’d never been into girls at all, and I was pretty sure that Kaitlynn felt the same. At that moment, though, I wasn’t sure of either of those things, and I really wanted to cum.

I opened my mouth to beg her … but I snapped it shut. No. I would not give them the satisfaction.

By the time all that happened, though, she’d moved on to the area above my clit. She was doing something, but there was no way I could see. My thighs blocked my view as I tried to look back, and my stomach did the same from underneath.

“Wh-What are you doing?” I asked.

“Don’t worry,” she said. “You’re going to like this part. A lot. Eventually, anyway. Though the tape I’m using is going to hurt like the dickens when you take it off.”

She sounded like she knew what she was talking about from experience. I couldn’t help but wonder exactly what she and Jeff had been getting up to.

Kaitlynn stepped back from me, obviously finished with what she was doing, and, for a moment, I didn’t feel any change. Then the buzzing started, and I knew that the last of my dignity would soon be forfeit.


 

Chapter Eleven


I tensed as a vibrator buzzed against my clit, determined to hold out as long as I could. The humiliation of my exposure and the spanking already had me aroused, though. There was no way I’d be able to prevent myself from climaxing for long.

Sure enough, the pressure built and built, and my breathing quickened. Soon, it would be over. Soon, I’d cum for them, bucking and moaning. They’d all laugh at me. Send videos of the event around the world.

At that moment, though, I was so horny that I didn’t care that I’d be …

The buzzing stopped.

My first thought was that the battery had went out. What a lucky break for me. Maybe they didn’t even have a replacement battery. Maybe they’d just end things.

Yeah. Right.

As soon as I’d calmed down enough to not be on the imminent verge of cumming, the vibrator started again. The only explanation was that it must have been on remote control because, again, it took me to the very edge of orgasm before turning back off.

By that point, I wanted badly for it to continue, and I actually let out a disappointed sigh when it stopped.

Marvin had moved behind me and was shooting close ups as the vibrator got me more and more aroused. I so badly didn’t want all these people to have that final visual. So badly. But I knew that hope to be forlorn. Eventually, I would cum.

The process repeated itself for a third time, getting me so close that I swear a light breath on my pussy would have sent me over the edge.

Jeff. That was the only possible person who could be controlling it. He’d always had an uncanny ability to take me so freaking close without pushing me over. I thought back to all the times he’d done that and how intense it was when he finally let me finish.

I was going to be doing that in front of all these people, and they were going to see it all in gigantic, perfectly clear high definition detail from as close as Marvin could zoom in. I would have absolutely no secrets from anyone in the room.

Even the thought of that level of humiliation nearly pushed me to keep going even though the vibe had stopped.

By the fifth time he’d turned off the vibe, I didn’t care at all about who saw me; I just wanted to cum. After the sixth, I wanted to beg him to continue, and barely stopped myself from that humiliation.

After the seventh …

“Pl-Please,” I said, panting. “Jeff. Kaitlynn. Whoever. Just let me finish. Please.”

“I sorry,” she said. “I couldn’t hear you. Speak into the microphone.”

She wanted me to completely humiliate myself. I wouldn’t. I couldn’t. Instead, I set my mouth firmly.

By the tenth time, I’d lost my resolve. I didn’t just want to cum; I needed it. My hierarchy of needs was pretty much food -> water -> air -> orgasm. Nothing else mattered.

“G-Give … G-Give … me … the … mic,” I said.

She held it in front of my face.

“C-Cum,” I said. “Pl-Please … let me … c-cum.”

She frowned. “I wish I could, but I’m just no good with technical stuff. I wouldn’t have a clue how to operate that vibrator.”

“K-Kaitlynn! Pl-Please!”

“Maybe there’s something we can do. Maybe we could get a volunteer?”

I couldn’t bear to look at the audience. Besides, I was sure my likely tormentor was already on stage, and I was right. Marvin raised his hand.

“Ahh,” she said. “Perfect.”

He whispered in her ear, and she nodded thoughtfully.

“Alyssa, dear,” Kaitlynn said, “has anyone ever … taken you in the ass?”

My eyes widened.

“It’s just that … well … Marvin is concerned about how many others might have visited that other hole of yours, but he’s willing to put himself in your other hole back there. If, you know, you’re a virgin there.”

I didn’t answer. I couldn’t.

“I kind of need a response, dear,” Kaitlynn said. “And soon. Otherwise the whole cycle with the vibrator will start again.”

I couldn’t take that. Not again.

“No … No one has … been … back there,” I said.

“Great,” she said. “I guess we can …”

Marvin whispered in her ear again, and again she acted all worried.

“He has another concern,” she said. “He isn’t positive you want him to do this. Maybe you should ask him to.”

Nothing besides my complete and total humiliation was going to be enough for them, and I was willing to give it to them in return for what I needed.

“M-Marvin, will you please … take me … back there?” I asked.

He looked at Kaitlynn and shrugged.

“I’m afraid that wasn’t quite convincing enough,” she said. “Maybe a little more … plaintive? And maybe more explicit?”

They were already making me beg for it and now they wanted true begging? Fine. I just needed so badly to cum.

“Marvin, please, please, please, fuck me in the ass,” I said. “I’m begging you to pop my anal cherry and let me cum. Please!”

“Well,” Kaitlynn said, “I think that was clear enough. What do you think?”

Marvin nodded vigorously.

“Great,” she said. “I can take over filming duties.”

She took the camera and put the mic down near my mouth. He moved behind me and unzipped his pants. I panted as I watched his cock approach me on the monitor. Then, he got some of my fluids from my pussy on his fingers and rubbed it around my other hole.

This was so degrading. So demeaning. I was so desperate to cum that I’d begged a nerd who I wouldn’t have even deigned speak to an hour ago to take me in the most humiliating way possible in front of dozens of people who hated my guts.

For a moment, it was so surreal that I was positive it was all just a nightmare. I wasn’t truly bound naked and displayed in front of all these people, so aroused that my fluids made a puddle on the floor. The most socially awkward dork I knew wasn’t really about to put his cock in my virgin asshole.

But I was and he was.

And he did.

It was everything I feared and hoped for. Degrading. Demeaning. Humiliating. Plus, the vibrating started again. And I came and came and came. My moans were broadcast over the PA so that everyone heard them, and I bucked so hard that he had to pull out and let me finish before re-entering me to finish himself.

When it was over, they left me alone for several minutes to gather my thoughts. I wish they hadn’t done that. I was so ashamed that I felt like I was going to die.


 

Chapter Twelve


I finally looked up at Kaitlynn, my eyes blurry with tears. “I think that’s enough, huh? I think I’ve paid for all that I did.”

“Do you regret it?” she asked after she picked up the microphone.

“I do. Truly.”

“Because of what you just went through or because of what your victims did?”

A lie sprang to my lips, but I sensed that she would see through me. As unnatural as it felt, my best bet was to tell the truth. “Because of what I went through.”

She nodded.

“I think, maybe …” I said. “Maybe … I now understand a little of what I put them through, though. I think, maybe, I’d have some pause before acting how I did before.”

“That sounds … sincere. Thank you,” she said. “We’re not quite through yet, though.”

I whimpered, and it wasn’t an act this time.

“Since you were forthright, though,” she said, “I’ll give you a choice – go through the things I still had on the list to do to you here in public or spend the rest of the night, in private, with Marvin.”

His name almost sprang immediately to my lips. Nothing he could do to me or have me do to him was nearly as bad as being seen by all these people. I caught his eyes before I could speak, though, and that glimpse into his soul gave me pause. I’d never met anyone as lacking in basic compassion as I was. Before now, anyway.

His eyes were empty. I shivered.

I could not imagine a more dreadful fate than being under his control. Then again, maybe I could – being under Kaitlynn control with all these people watching. Besides, maybe, since he was a kindred spirit, we’d be good for each other.

I winced as I voiced my decision, though. “Marvin.”

“Very well, I’m not sure if you chose wisely or not, but I’ll respect your decision.” She turned to the audience. “Okay, folks, show’s over. Remember to pick up your phones on your way out.”

Pick up their phones? Meaning they hadn’t been filming me?

“Also,” she said, “don’t forget the consequences of breaking the non-disclosure agreement you all signed. If you ever breathe a word of what happened here tonight, you’ll be on my bad side big time. I think I proved tonight that that’s a bad place to be.”

There was laughter at that, but it was nervous.

The curtain closed, and the monitor switched off.

“N-No one else is going to know about this?” I asked.

“Kind of,” she said. “I can’t stop all chatter and gossip, but the NDA should minimize it. As long as you behave yourself, I will do everything I can to keep tonight’s events off the grid.”

That “as long as” was a big if.

I swallowed. “And if I don’t?”

“Then I think the video Marvin made is going to make you a very, very popular girl,” she said. “I’ll be watching you, Alyssa. No more of this behavior, okay? No more bullying. I don’t expect you to turn into Mother Theresa, but … you understand?”

“I do.”

And I did. I’d do anything to keep that video from going out into the world. It wasn’t going to be easy, but I’d just have to resist the temptation to ruin people.

Davis and Nick came forward and undid the straps.

“Thanks, guys,” I said. “I’m … sorry … for manipulating you.”

“That’s okay,” Davis said. “Marvin invited us along for part of the night. I think you’re going to more than make up for it.”

I gulped. It was going to be an even longer night than I’d figured.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sequel please, or go over what else was on the list!