Friday, October 24, 2008

Jessica


Even though he was expecting it, Ryan jumped a little bit when he heard the knock.

“Jessica. Come in. Thanks for coming by. I know it’s late and you probably have homework to get to.” He said as he opened the door to his office.

“Not a problem. What is it that you wanted to see me about?”

“Actually, I was surfing the internet the other day, and I found something that you might be interested in. Hold on a second…”

Ryan quickly walked around the desk that the physics department had assigned to him for his use as a graduate student and, with a few mouse clicks, brought up a picture that almost filled his monitor.

The jpg showed a young coed with her hands on her hips and an embarrassed expression on her face. Besides the expression, the young lady wasn’t wearing very much as her entire wardrobe consisted of panties, garter belt, hose, and high heels. To make matters worse, the panties were so thin that any viewer could easily determine that the blonde hair on top of the girl’s head wasn’t her natural color, or, at the very least, that she used highlights extensively.

Jessica gasped as she stepped around the desk and instantly recognized herself in the picture.

“How did you... Where did you…” She stammered.

“I was looking at a Yahoo! Group where boyfriends post pictures of their ex-girlfriends as revenge, and imagine my surprise when I recognized one of the girls. I take it that you didn’t know that the picture was posted on the internet.”

“Oh my God!!! That jerk.”

“Who?”

“Can you please get that off the screen?”

“I’m sorry… There you go. Now, who is the jerk?

“Sam. The guy that I dated briefly after Henry broke up with me last year. He had been really nice to me, and, as a reward, I granted him an ‘anything you want’ wish. He actually wanted me to pose outside rather than in the apartment and with me wearing even less than that. There was no way that I was doing that! He promised that no one would ever see it. I didn’t want to do it, but I promised him. That jerk!!!

Do you think anyone else has seen it?”

“The group isn’t that big, and I doubt that anyone else you know has chanced upon it. After I found it, I tried looking other places to see if it was making the rounds of amateur sites, but I didn’t find it anywhere else. If we email the group admin, we can probably even get them to remove it.”

Jessica was visibly relieved when she heard that news.

“That’s great. Would you do that for me? I’m mortified that you saw that. I can’t imagine having a bunch of guys that I know looking at that picture.”

“Well, that’s the million dollar question, isn’t it?”

“Huh?”

“Would I do that for you? That question. You think of me as a nice guy don’t you?”

“Yes. Of course.”

“When you took the lab class that I taught last year, I spent a lot of extra time and effort helping you to get a good grade, right?”

“Yes. And I appreciated it very much.”

“What did I get out of that deal, though?”

“Uhhh…”

Ryan tried to maintain a calm exterior as his insides were in utter turmoil.

“Here’s the situation. People always take advantage of me. I do all kinds of things for them, especially the pretty girls like you, but I never get anything out of the deal. This time, I want something for me.

You have a choice: The first option is for me to mail a copy of that picture to everyone you know. I already have the mail list assembled. A couple of keystrokes and every guy in school will be looking at that picture and a scanned image of your yearbook photo and name when they open their inboxes in the morning.”

“You wouldn’t…”

“Yes. I would.” He stated as calmly as he could, trying to hide the fact that he’d never be able to go through with it.

“But… I couldn’t face people if I knew they had seen that. I’m dying of embarrassment even knowing that you saw it. Please don’t do that to me. I’d have to drop out of school.”

“You do have another option, but you’re not going to like it… Give me your clothes.” He said, not believing that he was actually able to make the words come out of his mouth.

“I’m not giving you my clothes!”

“I understand. Do you want me to copy you on the email so that you can see who all got it?”

“What? No. Don’t.”

“Okay. I won’t copy you. Well, I don’t want to take up any more of your time. I’m sure you have homework, and I’ve got an email to send.”

Ryan sat down and pulled Outlook up on his screen. As he started browsing for an attachment, Jessica stammered “Wa wait.”

“You’re still here?”

“Just take off my clothes, and you won’t send the email?”

“Give me your clothes, keep your hands to your side, and slowly turn around for me, and I won’t sent the email. I promise that, if you do that, I will never show this email to anyone else.”

Ryan couldn’t believe that she was going to do it. His good nature almost derailed his plans as he almost told her not to do it, but the prospect of seeing the young beauty undressed was too much of a temptation.

Jessica bent down and slipped off first her right shoe and then her left. Leaving them on the floor, she started working her socks off.

“Wait a second, I said give me your clothes.”

“What?”

“As you take them off, hand them to me.”

“What difference does it make where my clothes are if they’re not on me?”

“The deal was for you to give me your clothes. If you don’t want to give them to me, go ahead and leave, and I’ll send the email.”

“Whatever. Here.” She said as she grabbed the shoes and tossed them over to him.

“Go around the other side of the desk, but step back from it enough that I can see all of you. You can toss your clothes on top of the desk as you take them off.”

Jessica was speechless as she moved to comply. After getting into position, she finished the task of removing her socks and tossing them individually on top of the desk.

Now came the hard part, removing real clothes. After thinking a few seconds, she slowly reached down and unbuttoned and unzipped the front of her jeans.

“I can’t do this.” She cried.

“You did it for Sam. Why not for me?”

Crying softly, Jessica hooked her thumbs into the waist of her jeans and slowly pushed down revealing pale pink panties not at all concealed by the shirt that stopped just above her waist. She almost tripped stepping out of the pants but managed to get them off and into the slowly growing pile of fabric on the desktop.

“Please…”

Ryan cut off her latest pleading with a cold look, and she knew that she’d have to remove her top. Reluctantly, she grasped the bottom of the shirt with crossed hands and slowly raised it up.

Ryan couldn’t believe that he was witnessing this event as she revealed her pink-bra encased A-cup breasts. From looking at the picture, he knew that her breasts weren’t very large, but they were extremely cute and perky. He was definitely a man who appreciated a large bosom on a woman, but Jessica’s fit her petite, trim body very well.

After the shirt was fully removed, she threw it over to the desk and stood there with her one hand at her side and the other clenched nervously across her midsection.

“Do you want me to turn now?”

“You can wait until you’re finished.”

“Finished? You can’t mean that you want me to take my top off too?”

“Yes. The top, and the rest, too.”

“But no boy has seen me completely naked. Not even Henry.”

“Well, I guess I’ll have the honor of being the first.”

Sobbing gently again, she reached her hand behind her back. Her hand was shaking so badly, it took her several moments to unlatch the two hooks holding the bra together. Trembling, with her eyes closed, she slipped the garment off her shoulders with one hand while the other arm quickly darted to cover her exposed flesh.

“After you throw that over to the desk, put your arms down by your side.”

There she stood, probably the cutest girl that he had ever met, and she was standing in front of him wearing only her panties, tiny breasts exposed. She froze in the position, hating that she was totally topless but dreading even more the removal of her final shred of clothing, of dignity.

After what seemed like an eternity, Ryan told her to finish. Sobbing, she tentatively moved her thumbs into the waistband of the pink cotton panties. Her shaking hands gave the appearance that the strength required to force the garment over her slender hips was just too much for her tiny arms to handle. After a Herculean effort, the panties gave way and began their slide down her bare legs, revealing a neatly trimmed brown triangle of hair.

Ryan was struck by the thought that there is absolutely nothing in this world that is sexier than and girl reluctantly stepping out of her panties.

Finally, she stood there. Naked. Bare. Completely revealed and vulnerable.

It was if the removal of her last piece of clothing had taken with it the last vestiges of her will. She just stood there, hands at her side, making no attempt at covering herself.

After a good several minutes, Ryan recovered enough to tell her to turn around. After several years of studying the panty lines that inevitably showed through the white shorts that she favored, he was finally about to see her bare behind. As she completed the first 180 degrees of her rotation, he called for her to stop. Resistance totally departed, she obediently stopped.

Ryan was so mesmerized that he almost forgot what he still had to do. Almost.

Jessica was so nervous, and, strangely, so excited, that she didn’t even notice the rustling sound coming from the desk behind her.

Finally, the command to finish the turn came. Soon, all this would be over. Soon, she would be able to get dressed and forget that this ever happened. Soon.

“Thank you, Jessica. That was unbelievable. You are absolutely beautiful. Thank you.”

Not knowing how to respond and not really caring about anything beyond getting her clothes back on as soon as possible, Jessica looked at the top of the desk for her clothes.

The clothes were gone!

“Where are my clothes? Give them back!”

“The deal was that you gave me your clothes in response for me not sending the email. I never said anything about giving them back…”

End of Part 1

Ryan thought that the look on her face was priceless as Jessica stood there not knowing what to do. At that point, she was so flummoxed that she did not even try to cover up, or perhaps she just figured that he had already seen it all anyway. Ryan figured it would be best at this point to tell her what he wanted.

“As I see it,” Ryan started, “I acquired your clothes fair and square. They’re mine now. However, I might be persuaded to give them back to you.”

The light finally went on in her eyes as Jessica came to the realization that her ordeal was not over.

“I’m not having sex with you.”

“Hey, I’d never ask that. I wouldn’t do that to you.”

“You did this to me.”

Jessica was starting to regain her control, and he needed to put her back on the defensive. Also, these thoughts had been building up so long that he really needed to get them out there.

“Look, you have to understand. You’re a very beautiful girl. You’re sweet, and I’ve really enjoyed all the time that I’ve spent with you over the last couple of years. On the other hand, admit it, you’ve used me. Whenever you needed help with your homework, who did you come to? When your car broke down and you needed rides all over town, who’s the first person you asked? Let me ask you this, you always come to me when you need something but would you ever even consider going out with me?”

“Umm…”

“I’m not a handsome frat guy. I’m not driving around campus in a Beamer and spending Dad’s money. Admit it, you use me when you need me, but pretty much don’t even think about me otherwise.”

“Look…”

“Admit it.”

Jessica couldn’t believe that she was in an office at midnight in the Physics Building, NAKED, having this conversation. Things like this just didn’t happen to her.

“I think of you as a friend.”

“Really? When was the last time you came over to my place to hang out with me? When was the last time you called me up to chat? When was the last time you invited me to do anything at all with you? Don’t ‘friends’ do that sort of thing? Aren’t we really just ‘friends’ when you need something?”

“Ok, maybe I haven’t been a good friend, but do I really deserve this?” She said as she gestured at her exposed body.

“Look. I’m a guy. Guys like looking at naked girls. Period. All I wanted was to have some harmless fun. Have you show off a little bit for me. You’ve paraded around enough with the tight shirts and short shorts that I wanted to see what was beneath. Is it really that much of a big deal?”

“Yes, it is. I’ve never let a guy see me like this. It should be my choice to have this happen.”

Ryan could tell that he wasn’t going to win this argument.

“Okay. You want a choice; you’ve got a choice. You can leave my office, right now, dressed exactly the way that you are and attempt to make your way across campus and into your dorm without flashing anyone, or you can do what I say for the next hour or so. No sex.”

“What would I have to do?” She inquired timidly.

“I have my 35mm here and three rolls of film. All you have to do is pose for 72 photos.”

“Would I have to show you, you know, down there?”

“No Hustler shots, just good girl next door Playboy stuff.”

“I guess I can do that…”

“Excellent, just a sec…” Ryan said as he pulled out his camera, already with film loaded and flash turned on.

“Just step back a bit. Good. Hands by your side.” Snap. “Ok, now turn around. Look back at me.” Snap. “Ok, now come around and sit at my desk.” Snap.

Before she knew it, Ryan was reloading.

“That was great, ready to go?”

“Go? Go where?”

“Down to the lab classroom. I thought that you’d look especially cute in front of the blackboard and sitting with some books in the classroom desks.”

“But…”

“Let’s go.” Ryan said as he opened the door to his office.

“I can’t go there; I’m NAKED!”

“It’s after midnight. There’s never anyone here but me. The professors don’t put in those kinds of hours, and I’m the only student currently working on a project in this building. The janitors don’t even get here until 4am. It’s perfectly safe.”

“But I’m naked. Can I at least have something to wear between here and the classroom?”

“No. It’s either walk around this building naked or walk across the campus naked. What’s it going to be? I’m going out into the corridor. You’ve got 60 seconds to get out the door or I’m leaving.” Ryan said as he turned and walked out the door.

Jessica frantically looked around the office for any sort of covering. There was nothing. She couldn’t face the thought of walking naked through the corridors of a building where, during the day, she had class. The thought of walking back to her dorm like this was even worse, though. She realized that she didn’t really have much of a choice.

Upon reaching the doorway, she tentatively peeked out into the corridor looking for any sign of movement. Seeing only Ryan, she figured that it was safe enough.

Snap.

“Great shot. I love the look on your face. So vulnerable, so afraid. I’m going to go ahead down to the next floor. I want a shot of you descending the stairs, so hold up a second at the top and let me get set up… That’s good, come on down.”

Jessica couldn’t believe that she was doing this. Here she was, naked as the day that she was born, walking through the Physics Building with Ryan taking pictures of her. Anyone working late could step out into the hall and see her. Her bare legs, her behind, her neatly trimmed pubic hair, her embarrassingly small breasts. These thoughts terrified her, but why did she start getting “that feeling” down there?

Upon reaching the stairwell exit, she realized that she’d have to enter the building’s main corridor. Inside the lit building, she’d be easily visible by anyone walking outside the building.

“I can’t go out there! Someone could see.”

“Look, I’m not going to put up with this crap anymore. You’re going to do what I tell you to do or you’ll be walking across campus like that. And don’t even bother checking the bathrooms or anywhere else for covering; I’ve already taken care of that. What’s it going to be?”

Defeated, Jessica asked “Where are we going?”

“Lab 102, just down the hall. Here’s the key. Give me a second to get set up, and then exit the stairwell, walk slowly, and I mean slowly, down the hall, and unlock the door. Once you get the door unlocked, you can go in. All the blinds in the lab are drawn, so no one will be able to see you once you get in.”

Just like that, he was gone, and she stood there horrified at the prospect of someone outside possibly seeing her but knowing that she really had no choice. Worse yet, she was actually starting to get wet and could faintly smell a faint odor. She hoped that Ryan didn’t notice. Would her humiliation never end?

Hesitantly, she stepped into the main corridor. It took all the will power that she could muster to keep her pace slow, but she knew Ryan would make it worse for her if she didn’t. Finally, after an agonizingly slow walk and several camera flashes, she reached the door, and, after an eternity of fumbling with the key and the lock, got the door open. Without a thought besides escaping the unseen eyes that she was sure were watching her every move from outside the main doors, she rushed into the lit classroom.

“Jessica, how nice to SEE you.” Laughed Jack from his seat behind the lab assistant’s desk. Jerry and I have been waiting for you.

End of Part 2

To say that Jessica was surprised to find the room occupied, and by two guys that she knew, is a serious understatement. After uttering a short shriek, she turned quickly and tried to bolt from the room. Unfortunately for her, she ran straight into the bulk that was Ryan.

“Oof… Where are you going?” Ryan said as he grabbed the frightened nude girl and guided her back into the room.

“Fellows, please excuse us for a few seconds.”

Not wanting to risk a good thing by angering their friend, Jack and Jerry made their way out into the corridor, eying Jessica’s charms the entire time.

“Now, what’s wrong?” Ryan asked the sobbing Jessica.

Through her tears, she muttered, “Jack and Jerry saw me naked.”

“Jessica, you’re a beautiful girl. You’ve got nothing to be ashamed of.”

“How can you do this to me if you say that you like me? And I’m not beautiful and I have hardly any breasts at all. I’m so ashamed for anyone to see me like this.”

“First of all, you are beautiful, and your breasts fit you perfectly. They’re exactly right for you. Not to mention how sexy your trim waist and legs are, and how absolutely awesome your behind is. As for letting them see you, I do apologize for that. After finding the picture, the first thing that I did was tell those two - they are my best friends. I did sort of regret informing them after I hatched this plan, but the cat was already out of the bag. Besides, pictures of this type are much sexier if the girl has clothed guys in the background. They’ve promised to not say a word to anyone. You can trust them.”

As Jessica listened to Ryan’s explanation, she realized that he still had his arms around her from ushering her back into the room. To her surprise, she really like the feeling of being in his arms, and her nipples, already sticking out, turned rock hard.

“I’m going to call them back in, and you’re going to pose how I tell you to or else you’re going to be walking back to your dorm like this.”

After Ryan opened the door and motioned the guys back into the room, he noticed Jessica, for the first time since she removed her clothes, had her arms covering her important parts and was turning a very cute shade of red. Figuring that sometimes it’s sexier to see the girl covering than to see her proudly displaying her wares, he let the arms stay where they were, for the moment, anyway.

“Okay, first let’s get a group shot with Jack and Jerry on either side of Jessica.” Snap. “Great. Now, you two step back a little bit from her and just look.” The expression on her face was absolutely perfect. Terror, embarrassment, the look captured it all. This was turning out great. Snap.

“Excellent. Now, Jessica, I need you to lower your arms. Give them a show.”

Mind numbed and past the point of being able to offer any resistance, she lowered her arms to her sides. Trembling, she stood there completely exposed. Ryan decided that he was definitely wrong before when he thought that the sexiest thing in the world is a girl slipping out of her panties when she didn’t want to. The actual sexiest thing in the world is that same girl forced to stand in front of two guys that she knows, hands at her sides, without a stitch of covering.

Snap. “Now turn around.” Snap. “Look back at us. Isn’t her butt incredible?” Snap. “Ok, now let’s have her grab one of the dry erase markers and go to the board. You two move the desks a little closer and grab a seat.” Snap.

For Jessica, the torment seemed to last forever. After a few teacher shots, he had her pose as a student at a school desk. The worst, perhaps, were the pictures where she had to lay down on top of the teacher’s desk. Finally, Ryan stopped taking pictures and reloaded camera.

“Ok, guys. You had your fun. I’ll catch y’all tomorrow.”

After Ryan said his goodbyes to Jack and Jerry, he turned back to Jessica.

“You were fantastic. I’ve never, ever, seen anything even remotely that sexy in my life. You’re two thirds of the way done. Only one more roll. Let’s go.”

End of Part 3

Jessica, assuming that they were going back up to the office, braced herself for the brief walk back across the main corridor. Upon reaching the classroom door, she looked both ways for any signs of life and stepped out to follow Ryan, who was already almost to the stairwell. To her consternation, he didn’t stop when he reached the door but, instead, continued down the hall.

“Where are you going?” She asked.

“Out to my car. I figured that we’d do the rest of the shots around Hidden Park.”

“Are you crazy? I’m not going outside like this. Haven’t you made me do enough?”

Stopping and turning around, he replied, “Jessica, you already know how this argument is going to turn out. You’re going to whine for a few minutes about how you simply can’t do what I say. Then I’m going to threaten to make you walk, sans clothes, out through the campus where anyone can see you. After I explain to you that I’ll be very careful about not letting anyone else view your wondrous body, you’ll relent and do what I say. Do you really want to have that whole conversation standing in the middle of the main corridor of the Physics Building where anyone could peek through the windows and see you in all your glory? Why don’t you save time and, possibly, some of your modesty, and just do what I say?

“Any further questions? Good.” He said as he turned and continued down the corridor.

Defeated and shaking with the thought of leaving the relatively safe walls of the building, Jessica meekly followed.

“Okay, let me just get a quick shot of you peeking out the main door.” Snap. “Great, give me a sec to get outside. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure that no one’s around.”

After a few moments, she heard him give the all clear, and she tentatively opened the door.

“Okay, just step outside.” Snap. “Good deal. My car’s parked just across the street. Go ahead and start towards it. Remember, walk slowly with your hands by your side.”

For Ryan’s part, he couldn’t believe that he was going through with this. He had no idea where he was getting the confidence to boss her around like he was doing. ‘It’s amazing what a person is willing to do when he reaches a certain level of sexual excitement.’ The still very geeky Ryan thought.

He took several more pictures of Jessica in transit to his car. His favorite was the one in the middle of the road with the traffic light in the background. The expression on her face was absolutely perfect – embarrassment with a side of excitement.

When she reached the car, he made a show of opening the car door for her. ‘Such a gentleman.’ She thought, facetiously.

“I can’t believe that I just did that.” She said.

“You were perfect. Beautiful and vulnerable, very Marilyn Monroe-like.” He paused before inquiring, “Tell me the truth, does any part of you like this, even just a little bit?”

“NO!!! Most definitely not.”

“C’mon. Tell me the truth. I’ve noticed how your body is responding to all this.”

If possible, her face got even redder with that comment.

“It’s just the cold night air.”

“Yeah, that’s it. And the OTHER reaction your body is having?”

“You must think I’m a slut.”

“I don’t think that at all. It’s actually quite common for girls to become aroused as a response to having their bodies exposed.”

Jessica didn’t know quite how to respond to that.

Ryan, noticing the awkward silence on the bare girl’s part, relented. “Don’t worry about it. Just something for you to think about.”

“Oh my God!”

With the conversation turning to subjects that she really wasn’t comfortable discussing, especially not when she was sitting naked next to him in his car, Jessica had not registered the fact that they had begun moving. Her noticing that they were approaching a red light on the main campus drag and further noticing the huge SUV filled with frat guys already stopped at the light prompted her exclamation.

Ryan slowed enough that he could avoid passing the big vehicle if he wanted to.

“Don’t worry, I won’t pull up beside them. It wouldn’t be safe for you.”

Grateful, Jessica replied, “Thanks.”

“In return, I want you to do something for me.”

“What?” She asked hesitantly.

“I want you to close your eyes and imagine that we’re sitting next to that Xterra. I want you to imagine that all those guys are looking down into the car at you, naked. Just imagine it for a second.”

Jessica almost had no choice but to imagine it. It was like someone asking you not to think of a white elephant. As soon as the suggestion was made, your mind automatically forms the picture.

The thoughts so overwhelmed her that she had to struggle to keep her hand from moving down to her pubic region. By the time that she reopened her eyes, the light was green, and the SUV was nowhere in sight.

Ryan didn’t say a word, but he was fully aware of her reaction. He reached his hand over and began lightly tracing circles on Jessica’s stomach. She was so aroused by that point that the contact almost made her moan with pleasure.

Too quickly for her, they were in the parking lot that was shared by the university’s basketball arena, football field, and a small park hidden away in a corner by the woods. Before she knew it, he had parked the small sedan and was exiting the vehicle.

“Okay, out you come.” He said, indicating for her to exit the car.

“Let me get just a few shots of you by the car.” Snap. “Ok, let’s move into the park. Just walk to the picnic table over there.” Snap.

Once again, Jessica was outside naked as the day she was born where anyone could see her. She imagined what it would be like if it were just after noon instead of just after midnight. She imagined the park full of guys playing Frisbee golf and girls stretched outs on blankets on the grass studying. All of them were looking at her. Seeing her. Like this.

The wind blowing through her hair coupled with these erotic thoughts made her legs shaky.

Ryan noticed Jessica’s reactions. Tenderly he grabbed her by the hand and led her back out of the park.

“Ryan, please…”

“I know. Just one more thing.”

This situation was more than he could have ever hoped. He still had a few more pictures that he wanted, however, and wasn’t going to let anything stop him from getting them.

Getting back into the car, he drove quickly across the parking lot. Before she could react, he grabbed a backpack out of the back seat and led Jessica out of the car and up to the gate that kept the football stadium secure.

“Did you know that part of Jerry’s work study program is to clean up in the stadium after games?” Ryan said as he produced a key to unlock the gate.

“Just a few more shots. How about here by the concession stand?” Snap. “Great. Now the bleachers…” Snap. “Okay, just two more exposures, if you’re pardon the pun.” He said as he led her down to the football field.

He took one picture of her on the sidelines and then reached into his backpack.

“Here’s a blanket. I want you to spread it out at midfield and lie down on it. When you do, close your eyes and imagine the stadium on game day – over 50,000 screaming fans all looking at the middle of the field, all looking at you, all looking at you naked.”

Jessica’s wobbly legs brought her slowly and unsteadily to the center of the field on the 50yd line. She laid the blanket right over the painted mascot and gratefully lay down on her back.

Snap.

Jessica was so engrossed in her thoughts that didn’t even notice the final clicking of the shutter. She did notice, however, when a body lay down beside her and a finger began tenderly stroking her left breast and nipple.

Soon, Ryan’s tongue and lips began caressing her right nipple while the finger became a hand that was stroking up and down her stomach and legs. She gasped as the hand lightly brushed her nether region, and she arched her bottom up, seeking more contact. The hand had already departed, however, returning to its journey up and down her body.

Every once and a while, it deviated from its course and again teasingly taunted her with brief contact. Meanwhile, the lips and tongue had moved from her left breast to her right and then to her neck. Soon, the lips tired of the neck exploration and began seeking her own.

At first tenderly and then firmly, the lips kissed her. Frustrated with unrequited passion, she kissed back fiercely, forcing her tongue past her parted lips and through his lips. The hand began to more frequently deviate from its course and linger with its contact longer and longer.

Finally, fingers from the hand made true contact and waves of excitement passed through her body. Up and down the fingers rubbed, then switched to a circular motion. She clenched her fists as the shock waves hit her.

Suddenly, the lips were gone and, worse, so were the fingers. After a brief eternity of moments, the hand was back, this time on her inner thigh moving her right leg out. Pressure from a different source pushed against the inside of her left leg.

Finally, the fingers were back! They continued their previous circular motion. Then, they were back to up and down. Then down. Then down again.

Soon, a whole different set of sensations passed through her as a circular motion just outside an even lower area began. Rotation after rotation. Gentle, but firm. Then, one of the fingers made its way inside.

She had never experienced anything like it. The finger slowly explored every inch of her. After a seemingly endless time of boundless pleasure, a second finger joined the first. The pair began slowly moving in and out. In and out. Then just a little bit faster. In and out. In and out.

The acceleration continued until the pumping was fast and furious. Her breaths came in gasps, and the waves overtook her. Her hands clinched tightly as she grasped the blanket with all her might. Then she reached her pinnacle.

Her mind was blank as she existed in that moment. The pleasure was everything. Everything was the pleasure.

And then it left.

The fingers left, and the pressure on her inner legs disappeared. Her heart, racing furiously, started its deceleration process, and her breathing began to slow.

All she could think was ‘Was THAT what I’ve been missing?’

Ryan gently urged her to turn on her side as he stretched out beside her. She felt tiny, but secure, enveloped in his huge arms. After a few minutes of enjoying the feel of each other’s body, his finger began gently tracing circles on her forehead. Worn out by a hard day, she quickly drifted off to sleep.

Jessica wouldn’t have to miss out on anything anymore.

THE END.

loading


 


 


 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh, not great

Anonymous said...

ugh, not bad.
Actually it was pretty good.

Anonymous said...

That was SO awesome!!!! Just today I discovered ENF. THAT'S what I'VE been missing! Everytime I read bondange sex I was always skimming through the beatings and pretending it wasn't there. I need "romantic" rape <3 ;D

mikesmithonepercenter said...

I liked it.