Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Updates

6/30/11 - Two more stories for you: Abi's Summer and The Dragon with the Naked Girl Tattoo. I also added a way to rate the stories at the end of each one and deleted two links that no longer work.

4/14/11 - I apparently lost the groove for a while. I started a lot of stories and got a lot of words written in them. I didn't finish anything for a while, though. I'm posting two stories today. The first I finished back in September and posted on the ASN Board. It wasn't well received there, however, and, quite frankly, isn't my best work. It's called Carol Is Talked Into It. The story starts out okay, but I lost control of it at the end.

My second post is much better. After posting it yesterday, I've already gotten three extremely positive reponses. It's called Redi's Punishment.

9/2/10 - I'm back in a writing groove, tearing through 22000 words since my last post. Not too shabby. 14000 of them were on my latest complete story, Dana Plays Paintball in the Office.

8/3/10 - Sorry for the long delay in posting. Has it really been a year since my last posting? I've actually written some in that time; I just haven't finished much. For this update, I added Billy Makes a Wish, which I wrote back before Christmas, and a new story, Gina's Dares. Hope you enjoy.

7/17/09 - I needed to actually finish a story, so I wrote a short one based on Katie Smith's character, Tracey. See Tracey's Last Day of School. 6/16/09 - Added the winner and 2nd place entries of Round 3 of the ENF Story Contest on Writing.com to the Contest section. Sorry for not writing my own stuff for a while, but the good news is that I have a story in the works!

4/22/09 - Added the winner of Round 2 of rsw's ENF Story Contest on Writing.com to the Contest section.

2/24/09 - Added "Kate and the New Office Program," which I posted to One Click Chick's new story forum instead of the ASN Story Board, and the Contest section with Cheryl's Story "Heather's Adventure."

12/10/08 - Created this Update section, added "Mel's Last Minute Gift," updated the "In Progress" section, and added a link to krylb's archive.

No comments: